Modding Discussion Migrating XNB mods to Content Patcher packs

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Mar 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ravenrakkuas

ravenrakkuas Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Would anyone be willing to update this. Whenever I try and load it smapi throws

[Content Patcher] Ignored Witch Stuff Pack > EditImage TileSheets/furniture #14: the When field is invalid: using custom mod-provided tokens like 'Cauldron/Books+Skulls/Spellbooks Replacement' requires Format version 1.9 or later.
    [Content Patcher] Ignored Witch Stuff Pack > EditImage TileSheets/furniture #15: the When field is invalid: using custom mod-provided tokens like 'Cauldron/Books+Skulls/Spellbooks Replacement' requires Format version 1.9 or later.
    [Content Patcher] Ignored Witch Stuff Pack > EditImage TileSheets/furniture #16: the When field is invalid: using custom mod-provided tokens like 'Cauldron/Books+Skulls/Spellbooks Replacement' requires Format version 1.9 or later.
    [Content Patcher] Ignored Witch Stuff Pack > EditImage TileSheets/furniture #17: the When field is invalid: using custom mod-provided tokens like 'Cauldron/Books+Skulls/Spellbooks Replacement' requires Format version 1.9 or later.
    [Content Patcher] Ignored Witch Stuff Pack > EditImage TileSheets/furniture #18: the When field is invalid: using custom mod-provided tokens like 'Cauldron/Books+Skulls/Spellbooks Replacement' requires Format version 1.9 or later.

If anyone could I would just die :rofl:

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@ravenrakkuas What needs updating is your version of Content Patcher - that error means that you're not using a version high enough to support the tokens used in the Witchy mod.

• ravenrakkuas

I literally redownloaded Stardew Valley 4 days ago. Everything I have is the most current version. Just in case, I even redownloaded content patcher just now and Witchy Stuff is still the only CP mod that is throwing that error. (And I have a lot of CP mods)

• Moragaine

@ravenrakkuas That's odd.. I'll take at later, after I run my errands..

• ravenrakkuas

Yeah on page 118 Firallia seemed to be having the same problem with a mod (IDK if it was one they were making or not), but they went to a discord server to figure out how to fix it. (So even if I could try and flounder my way through all the coding language the solution didn't even get posted :/ )

• Moragaine

@ravenrakkuas Nvm, I remembered what the problem was: Az can be a little slack with his speed edits. Open the content.json for Witchy Stuff in a text editor (Notetab Lite, Notepad ++) and at the very first line, change the 1.3 to 1.9 - that will fix the problem.

ravenrakkuas likes this.
              • ravenrakkuas

THat's all it took! Thank you!!!!!!!!

Moragaine likes this.
                • Lucaines

Lucaines Void-Bound Voyager

• ravenrakkuas

There's Badass Sam
                  Which seems to be a combo of Alternative Sam and Sam and the Great Hair.
                  Maybe your thinking of that.
                  BUT ALSO!
                  I converted that one c:
                  It's my first one, but I jumped into my testing save and he had pink hair (sprite and portrait) so I think it works perfectly!
                  ***Edit***
                  Disclaimer: The OA is allowed to either take this mod and upload it or ask for it to be taken down!

Attached Files:

Lucaines likes this.
                  • stevanihalim

stevanihalim Void-Bound Voyager

It's been more than one year already, but in case you're still looking for the mapping fix, here it is. I don't know if @Allayna already fixed this thing, but I fixed it for ya. The textures in the contours of the room are no longer missing.

Attached Files:

czik likes this.
                    • cheribomb

cheribomb Intergalactic Tourist

You're a blessing. Thank you so much.

• SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

Should the OP of this mod wish it removed, they can DM me and I will comply.

These are the wolf replacements for the horse from Vixxi's Mounts! Two versions are included: A&S skins so you can have a whole pack herd of these, and the actual replacer for the horse.

Note: if you use other horse skins with A&S you may want to verify what numbers they use! Otherwise, you might find that the first 7 have been overwritten by the "horses" provided here.

For the regular CP version, there is a configuration file to choose the color of your wolf! The options are:

Color: Black, Blue, Brown, Gold, PaleGold, Red, White

Attached Files:

• Dasmi

Dasmi Intergalactic Tourist

• Melindee

Melindee Big Damn Hero

• Dasmi

Dasmi Intergalactic Tourist

I'm such a Klutz. I just found it, tysm

• stevanihalim

I'm remaking this mod because the original one doesn't provide the alternative room for Abigail and Harvey and also the look B which has been created by endermaryn. Now, there is a config file where you can choose between two designs, A or B. If you choose A, you can choose whether to apply either the alternative Abigail room design or the alternative Harvey room design, not both.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
                            • stevanihalim

I removed the kitchen from this map because cooking menu is no longer accessible outside the farmhouse and I also removed the stool next to the dresser. Now you can change your appearance in this greenhouse by right-clicking on the dresser.

Attached Files:

• pipmimi

pipmimi Void-Bound Voyager

I've only just found out about this as nexus doesn't like to keep you updated on mod comments!
                                Cheers for converting it, I've put it up along side my original download.

• stevanihalim

For anyone looking for the CP conversion of Cleaner Barns and Coops, here it is. I've tested it and it works well.
                                  As always, the OC of the mod is allowed to take this file and upload it on their official page if they wish. You may PM me to have the unofficial port removed if you wish.

Attached Files:

Medicell likes this.
                                  • omena

omena Void-Bound Voyager

Hi i just made custom furniture version of that stuff pack. I put the file in the original threadhttps://community.playstarbound.com/threads/witch-stuff-pack.138571/ :DD

I wonder if anyone has made a CP version of this mod:
                                    Replace Broken Glasses with Old Bottle? I think it would add some nice realism to the game :party:

Thread Status:
                                    Not open for further replies.