Tool SMAPI: Stardew Modding API

Discussion in 'Mods' started by ClxS, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RaggedInsomnia9

RaggedInsomnia9 Space Hobo

@Pathoschild Im using win7 Ultimate x64bit. I think i messed up the installation of the visual c++ once, then after that I believed it caused the "side-by-side incorrect configuration error 59" as I mentioned above (Try to reinstalled all version of the visual c++ I have tho, but it didn't work) . Not sure if it involve with the error in the picture

• voregasms

voregasms Space Hobo

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@voregasms There's not really anything there.. What OS do you have? Are you using Steam? You could try reinstalling Smapi..

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@RaggedInsomnia9 Reinstalling Windows should fix the issues with Stardew Valley and the other apps. Unfortunately Windows 7 doesn't have a built-in 'refresh' option; you'd need to back up your important files, reformat and reinstall Windows, and put the files/apps back. Is that something you're comfortable doing, or do you know someone who can do it for you?

@voregasms Can you upload the full log file?

• RaggedInsomnia9

RaggedInsomnia9 Space Hobo

@Pathoschild :( I just reinstalled the win a couple days ago. Fine, then... Thanks for the help anyway.

• ASuch

ASuch Aquatic Astronaut

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• ASuch

ASuch Aquatic Astronaut

• ElliotBlu

ElliotBlu Void-Bound Voyager

Hello!

I'm having trouble with SMAPI.
            Everytime I end a day I get hundreds of error messsages.
            I installed a couple of new mods today. But I don't think thats the problem because I could play for a time.
            I also installed the latest SMAPI Version and altered my save File (Was uninstalling MoreAnimals Mod).
            I tried deleting every mod added today -> crash.
            I tried loading the Save Copy before I altered it (with MoreAnimals mod installed) -> crash.

I hope someone can help me.

Here is the Log File:
            https://log.smapi.io/txh5YnKp

Thanks for helping

Edit: Another log file (MoreAnimals removed)
            https://log.smapi.io/6qNuLSUh

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
            • jahangmar

jahangmar Sandwich Man

@ElliotBlu I'm not sure what's going on. You could remove all mods (temporarily rename the "Mods" folder) to find out if your save file is somehow broken. One of the locations seems to be loaded incorrectly. (It looks like one of the locations is set to null which makes a lot of mods fail. One of the mods might have done this or the save file is broken).
              Which mods did you install today?

@Pathoschild: For the second log in the post above, the parser thinks "[22:27:42 TRACE Climates of Ferngill [Rebuild]]" is still part of the previous error (stack trace).

• ElliotBlu

@jahangmar
                Thanks for the answer.
                Mods installed today:
                Ancient Crops, More Stardew-y Relationship Icons, MoreFestiveSV, CBJShowItemSellPrice, EnhancedRelationships, FastAnimations, ImmersiveFestivalDialogue, Kisekae, MoreAnimals,ParirieKingMadeEasy, PetEnhancements, PetWaterBowl, SkillPrestige (Cooking, Luck, Magic), TaintedCellar and ToolCharging
                Edit: The outdated mods are from this board (unofficial updates via mods.smapi.io/)

Renamed Mods Folder (regular save file):
                https://log.smapi.io/02g8RcXe

Renamed Mods folder (old Save file/different playthrough):
                https://log.smapi.io/bdYhR8nW

Both times the game doesn't even start (After choosing Load -> Save File)

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

• ElliotBlu

@Moragaine
                  Already tried that today. Just did it again but didn't work
                  Edit: Made a new character without the mods: works
                  Made another new character with mods: same error messages as before.

• jahangmar

jahangmar Sandwich Man

@ElliotBlu Your save file depends on some mods (e.g. bfav bulls) and cannot load without those installed so my suggestion doesn't help here and that's why you get those errors in your last logs.
                    Doesn't "Stardew Valley Expanded" require you to overwrite one of the map files? That would be reversed by the game file verification. Make sure that all the files of this mod are where they belong.
                    I know that the errors occur on the "DayStarted" event and have something to do with a location that is not initialized correctly.
                    Maybe remove all mods that alter locations?

Edit: Also Pet Enhancements and Pet Interaction are not compatible. PI does everything PE does.

• ElliotBlu

@jahangmar
                      As far as I'm aware SVE only uses contentPatcher. No overwriting of existing xnb files. (Just checked the install guide. Doesnt say anything about replacing an existing file.)
                      I'm currently reinstalling stardew. Maybe that will help.
                      Edit: Didnt work. Trying to only activate the necessary mods now

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
                      • jahangmar

jahangmar Sandwich Man

@ElliotBlu In Part II of the SVE installation instructions it says:
                        The Content folder contains your game files (resources). But that might be unrelated to your problem.
                        If nothing helps you could upload your save file.

• ElliotBlu

@jahangmar : You're right. Changes Town It is a little late in my part of the world. Getting a little tired

So, I can save again. Sadly I got a new error. Apparently the JasonAsset Files for BoardingHome extension have an ID clash with another mod because the pine nuts and a couple other forage items in the Lost Valley are now meals. And a couple of crops are invisible and cannot be harvested(error messages) Well. At least I can save again. Thanks for the help. Trying again tomorrow.
                          Also: I think the problem was with either Kisekae, MoreFestiveSV or TaintedCellar. (I didnt put those into the mods folder) MoreFestiveSV changes JunimoBoard and QuestBoard (more, but I altered the config file so only those two would be changed), TaintedCellar adds a cellar to the farmhouse (but I changed the key in the config file to only add the cellar if the farmhouse is fully upgraded, which it wasn't). Kisekae apparenty changes the farmers appearance.

Well, I'm going to bed. Good night or day (wherever you are)

And thank you both so much for the help.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@jahangmar That's a known issue. It only affects that mod that I know of, and the author plans to remove the brackets in the name in an upcoming version, so it might not be worth the added complexity to handle though.

• dioxie

dioxie Space Hobo

Could someone give me a hand? I've read through the most recent pages here and am still having issues.
                              It's the day before my wedding and the game keeps crashing when I go to end my day and go to bed.
                              Here is my log:
                              https://log.smapi.io/w6LpixTU

I was really hoping to marry my sweet Abigail today.

• jahangmar

jahangmar Sandwich Man

@dioxie There is no crash in your log. You haven't uploaded the full log or the wrong one. You should make your game crash again and then upload the full log (without restarting stardew valley).
                                There are also some issues with duplicate mods (see the "Skipped mods" section in your log). For some mods, you have an older version and a newer version installed so smapi gets confused and doesn't load any of them. You should delete the older version(s).

Thread Status:
                                Not open for further replies.