1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.22

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

2. Natural Aura

Natural Aura Pangalactic Porcupine

Thanks for the crash update fix update provided in v5.6.3551, but a error started to appear within my starbound.log file since updating from v5.6.3532 to v5.6.355

Here is a link to my pastebin if you'd care to check it out. (You'll see it at the bottom of the log.)
    https://pastebin.com/CRPHZ7Yf

3. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

yep. well aware.

4. loboBranco1245

loboBranco1245 Orbital Explorer

It's just for some ppl in the game that want it. And no you don't understood what i told you...I was trying to say that i FU RACES MADE BY YOU (Elduukhar, and the other two) NOT will HAVE compatibility with
    the sexbound. But will have compatibility with my OWN MOD That just will have romance content and not erotic content or any kind of adult content. My mod will have a way to implement sexbound for the person that know and want this mod inside of their game.I will make a path with NO S*X to FU and OTHER races as well. It's just going to have compatibility in case someone want to download the sexboundAPI and have this experience. And NO NOT will have your tree races, i will have total copy right in this mod and i going to make a way to have a children, withouth have S*X. As i said it's a date mode and for the last time will be compatible to the API just for the lewd ones that want see S*X in my mod with some races inside of FU(That the owners have allowed the mod support) but not with your Races. Thank you for you help in the last days keep the good work with your mod. And that's part of mod support you can see in lovers lab by you self and what races have been supported, you have the option to remove these races from your Mod if you want too. Ferox was supported, also some vanilla inside of the game that you mod allow to play with. The races that you created and have the copy right not will be included in the SexboundApi. The modders that makes the api Respect the owners and before of support the races then ask the permissions to make and only with a yes of the author and the original race creator then make the support for the API so don't worrie much about it. I just want to know why you don't give the Sexbound modders to support you races i want kow your opnion more in details if you don't mind of explain to me as i said before then respect everyoe opnion and if you allow me to bring to then your opnion because some players have been asked for mods of your races before and they never get you opnion of WHY you not give the permission and think that's a shame to give your own races support to the api?(Sorry for the bad english)

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
    fyuh34 likes this.
  5. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

I don't care. The only reason anyone installs sexbound is to be perverted. The specifics are not important to me. I will never be okay with my content being in that mod and actively remove such compatibilities.

Good day.

vladvo and Sock_Bunny like this.
  6. Darh09

Darh09 Void-Bound Voyager

How i can catch a monster with FU?, on vanilla version i catched some monsters and it works ok, but with FU i can't catch monsters

7. Dragonius

Dragonius Scruffy Nerf-Herder

8. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

Sock_Bunny likes this.
  9. Dragonius

Dragonius Scruffy Nerf-Herder

10. loboBranco1245

loboBranco1245 Orbital Explorer

Hello i just back to say that make sprites is hard... What i put my self into? ;-;

11. Kuxo

Kuxo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

lol i feel like a moron now after finding out I missed the memo about the 5.6.3551 update. was about to the point of just leaving it out. Anyways, thank you for you work and support!

12. thebigsea47

thebigsea47 Void-Bound Voyager

the issues is been happening lately,but This time, I think I've probably caught the problem.

Attached Files:

13. thebigsea47

By the way, what's the update plan later? When is time to add other old ones to the game , I'm looking forward to that:DD(I can say emoji is too ugly)

14. thebigsea47

I'm sorry, i forget to explain that the problem occurred at the bottom of the log, the time about is 15:52 ,version is 5.6355.

15. Ashtar084

Ashtar084 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

when i go to the augments section at nanofabricator my game just closes T_T

16. Arti78

Arti78 Space Kumquat

Gotta post the log to get help. There is no way to figure out the issue without it.

17. Natural Aura

Natural Aura Pangalactic Porcupine

I've partially mentioned an error that occurs in the log upon startup regarding augments, but it would also turn out that if you were to learn any of the listed augments, then the game will crash. Furthermore, if you ever wanted to return to the augments crafting menu... well it crashes.

For example, I made a heat augment, and in doing so. My game crashed, and now if I enter the augment crafting menu...
    Here is a log depicting that.

https://pastebin.com/62LXjHQB

It might just be a coincidence, by I believe this is the same error Ashtar084 is talking about.

18. Arti78

Arti78 Space Kumquat

With that many mods, I'd start with removing any that deal with Augments. It keeps giving an error for Fuheataugment2, as well as the 2s for the other elements, but it had that as the main one towards the bottom.

I'd also check to make sure things are up to date on some of those mods, as older mods are not very compatible anymore.

19. Ashtar084

Ashtar084 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

this is a bug coldaugment <nanofabricator> already discussed at steam will be fixed in the next update

Natural Aura likes this.
  20. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

Im not sharing an update schedule because i dont currently have one.

as for your issue: not sure, but you are missing the clearly labelled character extender you require listed on the main page