1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Realistic Life 1.65 - Tweaks

Living actually matters now.

1. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

See it may look brutal but now she can only think of being happy!!!

upload_2019-7-11_16-26-25.png

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
  2. Iroaseta

Iroaseta Guest

That's odd. Try pick up Bottled Contaminated Water again.

Thing is you've to make a dilution system for it and you've to be there for it to work. So that is fine I guess. The healing water is just too OP to be duped.

3. Iroaseta

Iroaseta Guest

Iroaseta updated Realistic Life with a new update entry:

"Bug" Fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

Catherine Franz likes this.
  4. Catherine Franz

Finally > w>

upload_2019-7-11_16-54-13.png

And uhh 50's too cheap = w= maybe 75 or 85 will be good

upload_2019-7-11_16-55-14.png

5. Iroaseta

Iroaseta Guest

I'll keep that in mind and see if it need any changes. Water isn't very expensive anyway, usually 50% of a soda or something.
    Thanks for using this mod and letting me know your experiences! :3
    They're quite important actually.

6. Catherine Franz

Broadcast from Big Ape once said: "Everything's important in life so we put a price that one will try hard for..." Now if you see that something's cheap that means it's worthless = w=

"Day 98: The Hylotl "collapsed" and never recovered again...messages were sent to *** family saying that they were proud and happy with us and they can't stay with them...requesting another "volunteer"...

7. Rakhox

Rakhox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you very much, many more options and details for the update, this is exactly what I expected in relation to thirst and tired

8. Iroaseta

Iroaseta Guest

Glad you like it. Let me know if you've any feedback though!

9. Iroaseta

Iroaseta Guest

10. Rakhox

Rakhox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

As mentioned before '' '' This is not definitive, since this mod is only done based on the theory with limited evidence, so use it at your own risk '' ''.
    only warns that you must save a copy of the folder ´´player´´ and the ´´universe´´, which is in the storage folder before installing it, because when you uninstall the mod completely removes the character profile where it is used
    Fortunately, I had that copy, but it is possible that others do not have the information on how to do it.
    ... it's just my recommendation

Iroaseta likes this.
  11. Iroaseta

Iroaseta Guest

Oh yeah back up. I totally forgot to put that as warning. Thanks!

12. Iroaseta

Iroaseta Guest

Actually, how many liquid can you make per minute with that setup?

13. Catherine Franz

I think 1k -> 3k fuel per minute? Well maybe not if my frickin SP game isn't " L A G G I N G" for some bs reason...

E: More uhh faucets (water source) = faster refill

14. Iroaseta

Iroaseta Guest

Mhm...now that's kind of OP. I thought it produces like around 300 per minute. This is difficult to change / balance out.
    Edit : Okay I've an idea now. Guess I should think of a "remedy" to counter it as well. Stay tuned.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2019
  15. Catherine Franz

Leave the fuel aloneeeee T wT
    B.A. "One should celebrate for the world is full of many colors...One shouldn't change what's balanced or it and IT will crumble..."

16. Iroaseta

Iroaseta Guest

Just fixing the infinite pixels exploit. Plus something else to make moon (edit : NOT) such a turn off place to go. :3

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2019
  17. Catherine Franz

It's...It's not an exploit if water conversion is a game mechanic... ; n;
    And uhh maybe can we craft a normal bottle of distilled water using healing water instead? like no need for coal, just bottle + H.water = easy

18. Iroaseta

Iroaseta Guest

But that'll make thirst a mechanism that aims to annoy you because of how easy is it to get clean water. I've already considered that but, healing water's conversion is way too easy.
    I'm not taking away the water conversion, just making liquid worth 0 pixels.

19. Catherine Franz

Maybe a custom furniture called the water distiller or something will be more " I M M E R S I V E " right? and not all should be hard ; n;
    A good balance for this is uhh the biome that spawns healing water be more rare for well...balance purposes...

20. Iroaseta

Iroaseta Guest

Is coal very difficult to get? o_O I guess I can make a water distiller that is about mid-game...this has to wait tho.

That sounds unfun. Starbound is all about exploration after all. Bottled Healing water isn't craftable by default anyway I just added it in because I saw it. :3