Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.3 [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Here's Befriend Marlon and Gunther updated for SMAPI 3.0. (I sent a pull request to the author.)

Changes since official release:
    • Updated for SMAPI 3.0.
    • Rewrote content handling, so you no longer need to replace content files manually.
    • Improved compatibility with other mods.
    • Fixed various errors, edge cases, and inconsistent schedules.
    • Internal refactoring.

Attached Files:

• asmothstotheflame

asmothstotheflame Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Could anyone convert the VSCO's shirts to a [JA] file?

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

That kind of request belongs more on the Content Patcher thread or in it's own thread. Provide a link to the mod and we can take a look at it, but it depends on the author's permissions for redistribution.

• AwesomeAsh299

AwesomeAsh299 Void-Bound Voyager

Is it possible for anyone to update a mod that replaces the music in the game? This mod in particular. I completely understand if it can not be done.

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

See Custom Music and the packs made for it. It does much the same, with MissCoriel's packs installed. Cori redoes all of the songs from scratch too, so they are original work (which means no worries about copyright issues!)

• asmothstotheflame

Thanks for working on this mod! I do have a question; I use SVE and anything that edits interior map files of NPC's will clash. Does this update take care of that issue?

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

I believe it's still going to be incompatible with SVE because that adds it's own events using Marlon.

• Unjong

Unjong Void-Bound Voyager

Anyone have a better garden pots and auto grabber mod for android stardewvalley?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

This file is outdated; see mods.smapi.io for the latest updates.

Here's Multiplayer Shaft Fix updated for SMAPI 3.0. (I sent a pull request to the author.)

• Updated for SMAPI 3.0.
                    • Fixed compatibility with Linux/Mac (no longer needs a separate version).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
                    • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Here's Empty Hands updated for SMAPI 3.0. (I sent a pull request to the author.)

• Updated for SMAPI 3.0.
                      • Internal refactoring.

Attached Files:

Ches713 and pepoluan like this.
                      • asmothstotheflame

Hey! Thanks for all the conversions! I keep getting this error for Replanter. Any ideas?

[Replanter] This mod failed in the GameLoop.SaveLoaded event. Technical details:
                        System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
                        at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
                        at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
                        at Replanter.Replanter.GenerateDictionaries() in C:\source\_Stardew\Mods.jwdred\Replanter\Replanter.cs:line 730
                        at Replanter.Replanter.OnSaveLoaded(Object sender, SaveLoadedEventArgs e) in C:\source\_Stardew\Mods.jwdred\Replanter\Replanter.cs:line 141
                        at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.Raise(TEventArgs args) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:line 62

• TheLenny

TheLenny Void-Bound Voyager

When using this on multiplayer it will crash the client of another player who isn't the main player if he/she tries to enter the expansion. If you would like the log I can upload it, but it ended with

[17:46:24 ERROR SMAPI] An error occured in the overridden draw loop: System.NullReferenceException: De objectverwijzing is niet op een exemplaar van een object ingesteld.
                          bij StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.DrawImpl(GameTime gameTime) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:regel 1237
                          bij StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.Draw(GameTime gameTime) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:regel 952
                          [17:46:24 CRITICAL SMAPI] SMAPI requested an immediate game shutdown: the game crashed when drawing, and SMAPI was unable to recover the game.

Any help would be appreciated.

• Finger_tap

Finger_tap Space Hobo

Good evening,

Has anyone updated Mining with Explosives yet? Kind of a bummer that the original author abandoned it...

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• TheLenny

TheLenny Void-Bound Voyager

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Here are Forecaster and Readers Digest updated for SMAPI 3.0. (I sent pull requests one and two to the author.)

• Updated for SMAPI 3.0.
                              • Internal refactoring.
                              • (Readers Digest) Fixed potential race condition error.

Attached Files:

• Duchesty

Duchesty Void-Bound Voyager

Noticed an issue with the Kisekae unofficial update. Even if you set the "FemaleBottomsTypes" to 12+ in the config, in game, none of the styles above #12 will display. They'll all revert to the default pants in the #1 position. I tested this with my own female_bottoms.png (13 pants) & the one from Ran's Fancy Farmer mod (15 female pants) and the results were the same. May also be true for males, but I haven't tested with males.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
                                • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Duchesty That sounds like an issue with the original mod code; I suggest reporting it on the mod page.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Here's Tool Charging updated for SMAPI 3.0. (I sent a pull request to the author.)

• Updated for SMAPI 3.0.
                                    • Internal refactoring.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
                                    Not open for further replies.