1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Starbound 40k: Weapons of the Imperium 1.3.3 Heavy Bolters

Adds craftable Imperial weapons from Warhammer 40k.

1. Ramnok

Ramnok Intergalactic Tourist

I have to say one of the best mods out there for weapons, love the 40k and the weapons are fantastic. I suppose you're updating as required but I do have some suggestions for additions to the mod and by all means yell at me if you've already said you're working on them.

Thunder Hammers/1handed hammers (less damage then 2handers but able to be used with the 1h weapons)
    Power armor is kinda in game as Frontliner armor but it would kinda help more if you had varying ones for the main chapters, at least get salamanders in ;p
    Terminator armor? perhaps but it would appear bulky but then again the perfect armor doesn't look easy to wear.
    Librarian/Chaplain/Mechanicus weapons/gear
    Mech parts, they need love too and we need dreads/IG mechs. (mech blueprints)
    Power fists (fists exist in the game, would make sense and I dont think it would be that difficult to work in.)
    Your plasma weapons and talk of combiweapons had me think (and if you did this or had it in mind, sorry for reposting) there could be weapons blueprints (is that a thing?) if not, then a blueprint for a crafting table recipe can as a STC which unlocks them.
    1handed flamers and meltas.
    i can try and see if I cant do some pixel art to help the process if you'd like but I haven't done pixel art in years..

Good luck to you! will keep a close eye on this!

2. ChronoHyperion

ChronoHyperion Big Damn Hero

Hello, are you continuing the mod?

3. McKaby

McKaby Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I have no idea what happened recently but I am not able to find the Shrine in the crafting menu anywhere.

I have already removed a LOT of mods that could have caused the conflict (ones that I installed since I last noticed it or where updated since then) and so far no luck.

Anyone else had this issue (luckily I had a Shrine on another character, so I can get the weapons there for now)

4. ChronoHyperion

me aswell

5. peco5bi11

peco5bi11 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Really cool mod my friend. I'm loving my new lasguns. I'd love to see some Martian pattern weapons, maybe some cool radium weaponry.

6. JohnRah

JohnRah Void-Bound Voyager

It seems that i can't build the crafting station. Is the mod outdated? I did all that was required.. i don't understand :(

7. BPStuart

BPStuart Phantasmal Quasar

I can still build it from the inventors table. Though i have had the mod on this character for years. let me do some tests on a newer character.

Edit: i tried it on another character it seems to still be buildinble from first level inventors table.

8. JohnRah

oh thanks very much then! I don't know what is not working then. I extraced the files and the putted it in the "mod" doc of the game.. I'll try again!

9. JohnRah

Okay so, i have extracted the files, then put them in the mod doc of starbound did not work, i have downloaded winrar extracted the files then put them in the mod doc of starbound did not work, i have simply put the files without extracting them in the mod foldder, did not work, i have put everywhere on the file of strabound the mod.. obviously this one would not work.. But damn.. the thing just WONT work.. Do i have to pray the god emperor or what?

10. BPStuart

I am using the Steam workshop version so that may have something to do with it. I would consult a tech priest on your behalf but they are ignoring me after the toaster incident.

JohnRah likes this.
  11. JohnRah

Well if anyone has a solution for this mysterious warp treachery i am all ears!

12. JohnRah

I FOUND IT BY THE EMPEROR'S HOLY GRACE I FOUND IT! The trouble was that there was a folder IN the folder, or it needed to removed in order to function i had to copy all files into the FISRT folder and erase the folder in the folder.. folderseption!

13. ChronoHyperion

Um... I don't get it.
    Please post a picture so I can understand the situation.

14. williamcll

williamcll Subatomic Cosmonaut

I wonder if I can make this multiplayer compatible
    you need to extract the zip folder without creating a new folder, since there is already a folder inside

ChronoHyperion likes this.
  15. ChronoHyperion

Ah, okay thanks.

16. Ithlian

Ithlian Big Damn Hero

Hylotl, Apex and others are also xenos you know...
    GabrialAngelos would commit a seppuku had he seen an imperial weapon in Hylotl hands :nurutease:

17. BPStuart

Did the Plasma weapons ever release? I don't see them in the alter menu. Again i am using the steam workshop version so if that hasn't updated then that would explain it.

18. williamcll

williamcll Subatomic Cosmonaut

Don't think so, I might try my hand at making a multiplayer compatible one in time.

BPStuart likes this.
  19. killertank901

killertank901 Void-Bound Voyager

One question: What's the Item ID for the Mechanicus Shrine?

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
  20. McKaby

McKaby Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I haven't found a way, I was lucky that I had a full backup with the shrine placed, it looks like to build the shrine you need to console command it in.

Annoying I know, but that's the best we have until someone figures out what broke.