1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Spawnable Item Pack - Spawn all items for free! v1.3.2.4

Spawnable Item Pack allows you to spawn thousands of items for free.

1. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

2. SXOCKER

SXOCKER Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I need help , i have this mods ,Can you tell me which one is causing conflict please? already remove stardustlib and starduslibPost to use it with Quickminibar and vice versa
    [​IMG]

3. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

I can't tell just like that. Please describe what issue you're experiencing and share the log file after opening the Spawnable Item Pack.
    https://starbounder.org/Modding:Starbound_Log_File

4. SXOCKER

I use the starbound 1.4.0 but the mod donĀ“t load

Attached Files:

5. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Manipulated UI is extremely old. No wonder. Uninstall that mod.

6. SXOCKER

Finally!! I work, thousand thanks Errors4l

Attached Files:

Errors4l likes this.
  7. peng5629

peng5629 Big Damn Hero

Hi, is the current version working for this version of Starbound? I put the pak file in my mods folder, although I can't find the interface button nor the item spawner menu. Any help is appreciated

8. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

9. smb64

smb64 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

is there a way to have the Spawnable Item Fetcher make a patch from mods installed through the Steam Workshop?

10. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Yeah but you'll have to unpack them first. Various patches already exist on the workshop if you search for them. steam mods are downloaded to Steam/steamapps/workshop/211820/MOD where MOD is the number found in the URL of the workshop mod.

Note that the patch will only work when used through the workshop, since the target mod is also on the workshop.

If you need any help feel free to let me know what part you're struggling with.

11. Chrysal

Chrysal Void-Bound Voyager

I am not allowed to do anything with SpawnableItemPack.pak, even though I am the admin on my personal computer.

12. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

You just place it in your Starbound mods folder. No need to try to open it or anything.

13. Chrysal

Chrysal Void-Bound Voyager

I cannot do ANYTHING with it, meaning that I can not move it, I can not remove it, I can not even change ownership of the files through the command module for the computer. It became like this after I placed it in the mods folder.

14. Isapingas

Isapingas Space Hobo

Installed this mod for the first time with its respective patches, but Spawnable Item Pack isn't showing up at the Quickbar, could you please take a look at the attached log file and help me out?

Attached Files:

15. ElementalCyclone

ElementalCyclone Void-Bound Voyager

I'm also facing the same problem. Clean install the game, no problem, then added StardustLib + SIP. While the Quickbar is shown, even with the '/admin' command the SIP won't shown on the menu. I also included the Log and i'm on Windows 10 if that helps.
    I don't know how if this has any effect, but my installation is not STEAM based.

the problem might be logged by this line
    And there is no any other error nor warn message related to asset or mod before and after that message is shown in the log

Attached Files:

16. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Code:
    [Error] Could not apply patch from file /quickbar/icons.json.patch in source: ..\mods\733665104.pak.  Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'items' in pathApply("/items/silverfeelin:spawnableItemPack")
    Seems like you have an outdated version of the Quickbar (or StardustLib). Could you try updating whichever of the two you have? Resubscribing usually does that.

17. marcos77

marcos77 Orbital Explorer

for some reason the mod crash my game when i try to use it

18. Or3eNiY

Or3eNiY Big Damn Hero

Will there be, like, other global mods support like Frackin' Universe? I'm not talking about just doing support thing, maybe addons for this one? Like with Thaumcraft and JEI = Thaumcraft have JEI addon. Yes, I am talking about Minecraft..

19. Ahat

Ahat Aquatic Astronaut

the interface of this mod is not shown in my game, but I have them installed, I installed both Stardust and Quickbar Mini, but no result

Attached Files:

20. CeriseAlucia

CeriseAlucia Big Damn Hero

so where's the actual add-on's for this mod? i can't find them