Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.3 [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

Crafting Counter by lolpcstardew has been updated for SMAPI 3.0! Unfortunately the similar Craft Counter doesn't play nice with some of my other mods, so for those in the same boat, here you go :D

Crafting Counter is not open source, but does allow for modification and redistribution per the permissions on Nexus. OP has been sent a message with a request to open a GitHub repo and make the mod open source for easier updates in the future.

Attached Files:

• Asmmodeus

Asmmodeus Void-Bound Voyager

Hello,

I know you guys have made an unofficial update for BetterCrafting since that mod has been dead for a while, but has anyone thought of making an unofficial compatibility patch for BetterCrafting and Artisan Valley - A CFR and JA Pack ?

The author of Artisan Valley said that unfortunately "The conflict exists on the Framework level. I can't recall if it breaks the machines entirely or just messes with the name. The author of Better Crafting would need to make it compatible with CFR on their end."

Just a suggestion, since both mods are pretty cool and it would be nice to have them both work seamlessly with each other.

That said, thanks for continuously updating outdated mods, you guys make Stardew Valley great.

vadie, minervamaga and Neferatem like this.
      • Wingyl

Wingyl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

They work but the name is destroyed and it may or may not be why my artisan valley stuff is always in full colour like i can craft it right that instant even when i have 0 of the ingredients

• pepoluan

pepoluan Big Damn Hero

I know that the current Pelican Postal Service mod is not yet compatible with SMAPI 3.0.

However, is there a reason why https://mods.smapi.io/ suggested using the 1.0.5-beta version instead of 1.0.6?

Edit: Oh, okay. I see in the Posts thread the 1.0.6 is ... problematic.

I'll just edit the manifest.json so SMAPI won't bug me to update to 1.0.6

• TheEvil014

TheEvil014 Space Hobo

i think Farm Expansion mod need to update it's not working in stardew valley 1.3.36

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

This file is outdated; see mods.smapi.io for the latest updates.

Here's Pelican Fiber updated for Stardew Valley 1.3.36 and the upcoming SMAPI 3.0. I sent a pull request to the author.

Changes since 3.1.1-unofficial.5:

• Prepared for the upcoming Stardew Valley 1.4.
              • Fixed compatibility with most mods which affect shops (by eliminating the custom menu for most shops).
              • Fixed controller support in most shop menus.
              • Fixed game translations replaced with English in most shop menus.
              • Internal refactoring.
              This includes some pretty big changes under the hood to prepare for Stardew Valley 1.4, so let me know if you notice any issues!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
                minervamaga and Neferatem like this.
              • pepoluan

pepoluan Big Damn Hero

I'm sooo tired of clicking 60+ times to move the clock to night time, so I forked @Pathoschild 's code and added the following functionality:
                • Hold Shift (either) while clicking the spinners to add/subtract by 60 minutes (instead of 10 minutes)
                Updated mod attached.

I have tested the mod -- works fine! Though, being my first time ever compiling a SMAPI mod, I may have did some horrible things...

I'll send the pull request after awhile to confirm no game-breaking bugs.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
                  Pathoschild likes this.
                • tinkerbelljln

tinkerbelljln Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm not getting an auto generated config file and the page down button isn't opening it in game anymore, has the button changed (maybe I set it to page down but that isn't the default?) Here's my log just in case: https://log.smapi.io/bYDWjnXY

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@tinkerbelljln Sorry about that! That build only works with SMAPI 3.0; I'll post an update that works for both 2.x and 3.0 soon.

tinkerbelljln likes this.
                    • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Here's Pelican Fiber updated for Stardew Valley 1.3.36 and the upcoming SMAPI 3.0. I sent a pull request to the author.

Changes since 3.1.1-unofficial.5:
                      • Prepared for the upcoming Stardew Valley 1.4.
                      • Fixed compatibility with SMAPI 2.x (broke in unofficial.6).
                      • Fixed compatibility with most mods which affect shops (by eliminating the custom menu for most shops).
                      • Fixed controller support in most shop menus.
                      • Fixed game translations replaced with English in most shop menus.
                      • Internal refactoring.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
                        thinkerer and Neferatem like this.
                      • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
                        pepoluan likes this.
                      • Talamar1

Talamar1 Void-Bound Voyager

Updated mod seems to work well, but either after an overnight or a restart of the game, farmhand players lose all prestige points and only have their post-prestige levels and the host seems to have their prestige points and skills, but when they level up and take the second skill, it says they only have their prestige skill and not both.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
                        • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Talamar1 The last official update to Skill Prestige predates multiplayer, so it was never designed for it. With Stardew Valley 1.4 coming, fixing that is unfortunately a low priority. I'll add a note that it won't work correctly for farmhands though.

• Talamar1

Talamar1 Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks, just to note though, it was also breaking the hosts stats as well, just not as badly as the farmhand. Host can prestige and set their skill point, when they level up to 5/10 and select their second skill, it doesn't stick after the next day (from our testing).

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Here's 24h Clock by Lajna updated for SMAPI 3.0. (I sent a pull request to the author.)

Changes since 1.0:
                              • Fixed compatibility with SMAPI 3.0.

Attached Files:

• Chirs1098

Chirs1098 Void-Bound Voyager

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Chirs1098 Done! I deployed an update directly to the mod page.

• Chirs1098

Chirs1098 Void-Bound Voyager

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
                                Not open for further replies.