Mysterious Qi Quest Stuck :(

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dedeirin, Jun 11, 2019.

1. dedeirin

dedeirin Yeah, You!

Hello guys,
    So I finally get The Mysterious Qi Quest and stuck at when you need put beet into Mayor Lewis Fridge's. I try to drag the beets into the fridge's but it won't move and there is a dialogue " This is mayor lewis fridge, full of milk and tea".
    Oh, By the way i play on my android phone, not pc.

Thank you

• UnexpectedParole

UnexpectedParole Phantasmal Quasar

I have not done this one yet.

But have you tried instead of dragging it via inventory, placing it as the active tool then "using" the beet on the fridge ? I'm pretty sure that is how I activated the other quest items like that.

• BentFX

BentFX Cosmic Narwhal

On PC, if you've got the beets in your inventory, just trying to open the fridge should trigger a message like "You quickly place the beets in the fridge..."

I don't think they've all got to be the same quality, in a single stack, but don't quote me on that. If they're not all the same, the first thing I'd try is getting 10 that are the same. Generally, myself, I think I always put silver star beets in his fridge. Usually the first fall, I plant about 30, put the base level ones in my pantry, save a gold one for Evelyn, set aside 10 silver ones for the quest, and sell the rest. And as long as they're in my inventory, the quest message triggers as soon as I click on the fridge.

EDIT: I just tried it with a mix of different qualities spread out in six different inventory slots and it worked fine. Not sure what's going on with yours. As long as you've got the "Mysterious Qi" quest, and it's instruction is "Place 10 beets inside Mayor Lewis' fridge." it should just work. Like I say, I'm on PC.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
        • dedeirin

dedeirin Yeah, You!

Hi, BentFX.
          so my issues here more like how i put the beet since the quality already same, i have like 10 silver, 10 gold and 10 reguler beets but still i can place it into the fridge. But thanks for the response btw..

oh ya i already put the beet in my character hand if you mean that is the active skill. then i face the fridge again still not move into the fridge.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2019