RELEASED Rue's Creepy Curios and Spooky Aesthetics [UPDATED: 11/7]

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Ruevian, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Dede_Bug

Dede_Bug Void-Bound Voyager

Just posted a copy copy of this on the migration thread and thought I'd add it here as well.

Attached Files:

Bepsi and fadedwaif like this.
    • vickimed

vickimed Void-Bound Voyager

You are officially my favorite person for today! I'm so glad you thought to do this, or I likely would never have found it!

• Noxturnum

Noxturnum Space Hobo

why did the craftables turn my gravestone into a red chair and also is rue going to publish the exterior houses and if not can anyone publish them in not CP?

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
        • hatmouse

hatmouse Subatomic Cosmonaut

The XNB version of these mods, like almost all XNB mods, are grossly outdated compared to the game version. It's one of many reasons we've switched to Content Patcher. The exterior houses were never finished.

• ChloesWebb

ChloesWebb Void-Bound Voyager

I'm not sure how the heck to do the XNB file things anymore, but I'm downloading these immediately and figuring it out, cos they're freaking GORGEOUS!! You've managed to bring out all the realistic and natural beauty of the trees, also without caricaturizing them so that the natural creepiness that trees can exude remains intact. I FREAKING LOVE THESE SDV TREES!! lol, 10 out of 10 hon, for realsies <3