RELEASED Mythological Creatures: Horses 1.0

Retexture your horse to a dragon or a pegasus!

1. Aternova

Aternova Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Aternova submitted a new mod:

Mythological Creatures: Horses - Retexture your horse to a dragon or a pegasus!

Read more about this mod...

• cellispere

cellispere Big Damn Hero

These are so terribly cute! Is there anyway you could make a green dragon? I would love you forever! :3

• Nickthegreat

Nickthegreat Void-Bound Voyager

AMAZING!!!

• Ssree

Ssree Void-Bound Voyager

I love this so, so much! But, would it be possible to have the dragons as wingless versions too? It pains my fantasy-loving heart not being able to fly them when they have wings T.T

• endercoolboy

endercoolboy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

how do i use this mod it never say how all i see is people saying its good wen i try i see nuthing but my uther mods :/

• Orokana

Orokana Big Damn Hero

I don't know if you've figured out how to get it to work yet, but just in case I'll try to help! If the mod has XNB's, it must be put in the correct sub-folder [portrait, animals, dialogue, etc] in your content folder -- If it is a mod for SMAPI or has a dll or manifest, it goes into your mod folder where you should extract it and then run it through SMAPI's moddingAPI exe.

I hope this helps? If not I'll try to assist further and also direct you to https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Modding:Index or any of their linked guides. :D

That aside, I adore this mod!! The dragons are definitely my favorite but the pegasus look good with my currect build! Thank you for sharing this, Aternova!

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
              • pepoluan

pepoluan Big Damn Hero