HOW DO I IF MY SMARTPHONE ANDROID RUNS THE GAME

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nickyulian, May 19, 2019.

1. nickyulian

nickyulian Space Hobo

hola a todos

lo que pasa es que me gustaría saber es si el smartphone que tengo actualmente corre stardew valley correctamente (tengo un moto g play) me gustaría mucho adquirir el juego, pero tengo dudas si es posible jugarlo adecuadamente en este móvil.

Hi all

what happens is that I would like to know if the smartphone that I currently have runs stardew valley correctly (I have a motorcycle g play) I would like to acquire the game, but I have doubts if it is possible to play it properly on this mobile.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2019
    • Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Your topic has been moved to stardew valley discussions. Starbound support is only for technical issues with Starbound and not Stardew Valley.
      Also keep in mind to post in english or at least provide an english translation as stated in our forum rules.

• MaloHD

MaloHD Intergalactic Tourist

I don't think you can play SDV on a motorcycle mate.

One More Day and Borodin like this.
        • WhitneyFox

WhitneyFox Void-Bound Voyager

I believe the actual translation is Motorola phone. As long as the phone plays other simulation games you should be fine. I suspect you are using an Android OS, so just make sure you phone is up to date.

If your phone is a flip phone, then no, it won't support Stardew Valley as you need a full screen to play on.

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

Sebastian would beg to differ!