1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED RPG Growth 1.92

Adds RPG-like growth (stat points and classes) to Starbound

1. <//Cyb3r_R4t>

<//Cyb3r_R4t> Subatomic Cosmonaut

so i want to test out the specialization techs on a test character, can i please have their /enabletech IDs?
    thank you.

2. ThornyFlora

ThornyFlora Pangalactic Porcupine

jhon313 likes this.
  3. jhon313

jhon313 Void-Bound Voyager

First, amazing work !
    Now, i found what appears to be a bug :
    What i did : When playing the version 1.3.3 with Apex as wizzard, i unlocked and used the skill that uses head tech before i started the scientist's quest to get the head-tech to stick on walls.

What happened : When i used the skill inside a building i turn into a ball but i cant move or interact with anything, and CANT turn back to apex. The only way to turn back is to starve so, once at ship, i can 'beam to planet' ( here i can move, but still as a ball), then 'beam to ship' ( now everthing is back to normal). If i just quit and come back, the character will still be a ball, but now a human ball .... If i use the skill outside a building, i can move, but still cannot transform back.
    And about the scientist head-tech quest, when i try to do it i cant transform into the ball to complete the quest, is like 'f' isn't working. All others scientist tech quest are working fine.

Last edited: May 6, 2019
  4. matthew57778

matthew57778 Phantasmal Quasar

Can you make a version with infinite leveling :catsparkle:

5. RedCore22

RedCore22 Void-Bound Voyager

If you can, care to allow these to be for the respective classes if you have FrackinUniverse?

Warrior - Striker weapons and One-Handed Axes
    Wizard - Magorbs
    Ranger - Liquid Gun(s)
    Ninja - Magorbs
    Rouge - Bows and Crossbows
    Explorer - Rocket Launchers/Grenade Launchers

6. Anoveus

Anoveus Void-Bound Voyager

just wanna ask are all specialization is already there?

7. ThornyFlora

Not sure what you mean by this.

Not yet. Currently working on Captain, Changeling, Dark Templar, and Elementalist.
    Finished (in-game) Specs are Paladin, Valkyrie, Necromancer, Adept, Kunoichi, Vigilante, Titan, Cannoneer, Pioneer, Dragoon, Crusader, Wraith, and Vanguard

8. RedCore22

RedCore22 Void-Bound Voyager

More weapons for the various weapon passives for each class (read: Wizards use less energy with Magorbs while Ninjas deal more damage with Magorbs, and so forth)
    FrackinUniverse has much more weapons than one would think.

9. ThornyFlora

Right, but Magnorbs, One-Handed Axes, Bows, Crossbows, and Rocket/Grenade Launchers exist in vanilla and receive bonuses from stats already, and your suggestions don't seem to fit. For example, why would Ninja get bonus damage with Magnorbs, or Explorers with Rocket/Grenade Launchers?

Furthermore, Knights already receive a damage bonus with Axes, Wizards already can use Magnorbs well (since Magnorbs scale with Intelligence), Explorers can use any weapon they want (including Launcher weapons), and Rogues (plus all other classes for that matter) can use Bows. So I think most of what you want is pretty much already in game, to be honest.

Last edited: May 25, 2019
  10. SpiceLagz

SpiceLagz Void-Bound Voyager

Hey!
    I think there is a problem with the Smith Station, 'cause i upgraded my Violum Broadsword with more damage (Diamond) and fire element (Scorched core) and the sword's left click attack got a bug.
    So, this next image is me with the sword after using the normal attack (wich, after clicking it, it stays in this animation)
    upload_2019-5-29_22-52-56.png

So i tried to use it with an enemy and the sword just lost the colition, kept in that animation, and don't let me do the normal combo so it won't let me attack the enemy:

upload_2019-5-29_22-53-51.png

BUUUUUT...
    The second click (right click) attack works propperly! Although sword's lost the phasesaber look and glow, but again, it works very fine.
    So this is me, after using the 'Flip Slash' sword attack (i love that attack, would love a modded-epic looking-broadsword wich has this attack *wink wink*) and killing the enemy.

upload_2019-5-29_22-54-12.png

So, i post here, and so you would know for fix it in the future!
    By the way, and making an exception from this bug hehe...
    This mod is very awesome!!!!
    Keep up the good work, i love the RPG style and all the Mysterious Book information! after i finish this game, i'm gonna create a Wizard just for see the other content of this mod!!!

15/10 -Would smith-bug again.
    hehe just kidding, very great mod again!
    See ya!

11. RoxasNamineV2

RoxasNamineV2 Void-Bound Voyager

The final projectile of the special attack of the Oathkeeper is crashing my game with an exception that reads: "Exception caught in client main-loop (StarException) Maximum bound in randf must be >= minimum bound"
    Ill be sending this in the steam page too just in case so expect that

12. ThornyFlora

ThornyFlora updated RPG Growth with a new update entry:

Patch 1.42d

Read the rest of this update entry...

13. ThornyFlora

14. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

upload_2019-6-23_18-52-22.png
    This is interesting...going near tons of crew members can be uhh busted I guess?
    Captain spec

ThornyFlora likes this.
  15. ra13th

ra13th Scruffy Nerf-Herder

ummmm,,, idk how to say it but thank you for making this mod and keep updating it.

ThornyFlora likes this.
  16. Catherine Franz

Prolly one of the best ones ever made > w>

ThornyFlora likes this.
  17. ThornyFlora

ThornyFlora updated RPG Growth with a new update entry:

Patch 1.42d Quick Fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

18. Icehanded

Icehanded Intergalactic Tourist

Do boomerangs and chakrams scale with dexterity or strength?

19. Catherine Franz

Dex for ranged
    Str for melees

E: Can we have something like an Affinity upgrade maybe? ( I still dunno where to find the 4th upgrade chips)

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
  20. ThornyFlora