Tool SMAPI: Stardew Modding API

Discussion in 'Mods' started by ClxS, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@rhaegars Unfortunately, when you play multiplayer you do need the same mods as the other player; and in this case your friend is using Kisekae(the replacement for Getdressed) which is what's crashing your game. You two need to decide on a mod list of what you want to play with for your multiplayer game and go from there.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• megadoomed

megadoomed Intergalactic Tourist

• lolmaj

lolmaj Void-Bound Voyager

@Pathoschild Thanks for help and for checking if my mods will work in Smapi 3.0. :D I would suggest placing that solution to the problem in modding guide, but since it wouldn't matter in new version it might not be nesesery.

• TheGodlyKittenNinja

TheGodlyKittenNinja Void-Bound Voyager

That worked! Thank you!

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@megadoomed That seems like a bug with a custom event from Immersive Characters - Shane. I suggest reporting it to the mod author (and maybe sending them a zip of the save file too so they can test it). You can remove that mod temporarily to avoid the error.

• TheGodlyKittenNinja

So, since I got it working and it didn't have to do with the expanded mod, I figured I'd try it again. Now it's saying I don't have the Farm Type Manager, but I DEFINITELY have the latest version of it. I just downloaded it like, 20 minutes ago and got everything put in place for the expansion. So... I don't know... help?
            https://log.smapi.io/W4s9KRPK

• 13akoors

13akoors Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Did you perhaps not unpack it, or install it somehow improperly? Because the SMAPI log doesn't show that mod as installed.

Make sure the folder is correctly umpacked and in your Mods folder

• josephikrakowksi

josephikrakowksi Space Hobo

• MouseyPounds

MouseyPounds Cosmic Narwhal

Your SMAPI is out of date. Get the current version (2.11.2) from https://smapi.io/

• TheGodlyKittenNinja

Right There! Clear as day. And has the files for the expansion.... I have no idea why it isn't reading it.
                  [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Moragaine

@TheGodlyKittenNinja Take the plain FarmTypeManagaer folder out of the folder with all the numbers, it doesn't work otherwise(some mods don't mind, others do). You can delete the empty folder when you've moved FTM out of it.

• TheGodlyKittenNinja

Still giving me the same report that I don't have the mod.
                      [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@TheGodlyKittenNinja Can you post...
                        • your new SMAPI log (since you moved the folder);
                        • and another screenshot of the FarmTypeManager folder, but with the full address visible?

• PeachyStrawberry

PeachyStrawberry Void-Bound Voyager

hello, i've downloaded smapi 2.11.2 and have installed and reinstalled smapi several times but it's still showing as smapi 2.11 and therefore cannot load mods that require 2.11.2.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• PeachyStrawberry

PeachyStrawberry Void-Bound Voyager

[​IMG]
                            nevermind, I managed to figure it out. thank you!

• plutosneptune

plutosneptune Space Hobo

SMAPI told me to try here for help so here I am! I installed mods such as Stardew Valley Expanded, Content Patcher and anyhow, my game crashed upon trying to play it (multiplayer, but all the mods are multiplayer compatible) and further attempts to open the game result in it just not opening at all. It'll say "not responding." I'm on mac, btw, and here's the crash log: https://log.smapi.io/mGJBpzNC
                              If anyone could help, it's greatly appreciated!

• Moragaine

@plutosneptune When you play multiplayer modded both players must have exactly the same mods. The error log you posted says something about the farmer's shirt, does one of the other players have Kisekae? In any case, all players will have to make sure they don't have mods the others aren't using.

• plutosneptune

plutosneptune Space Hobo

@Moragaine Thank you for your help! Okay, I made sure we have the exact same mods this time, so there should be no difference, but it's still crashing. (latest log https://log.smapi.io/eT4SWYw6 ) Do I need the same textures and xnb files and such in order for it to work? I think the person I'm playing with has different hair files than I do. if that isn't the problem, I'm not sure what it could be...

Last edited: May 19, 2019
                                  Thread Status:
                                  Not open for further replies.