RELEASED Anthro Characters Continued (Furry Overhaul Mod) + Genderswaps

Discussion in 'Characters' started by Blanchard, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Sabs like "labs"

Sabs like "labs" Scruffy Nerf-Herder

@Wessolf I know what the issue is with all of the other sprites you mention, but I am unable to reproduce the issue with George's character sprite changing in his 2-heart event.

Wessolf likes this.
    • Wessolf

Wessolf Void-Bound Voyager

Hrm... weird, perhaps it was an interaction with the longevity mod (the seasonal clothing mod?). Perhaps I should remove it for the moment.

Edit:

[​IMG]

Seems like George is back. But Gil certainly isn't after checking. I guess it was the seasonal clothing mod that got things a little mixed up.

To be clear, I reinstalled my game (and updated) most of my mods save for Longevity, and it seems that the thing only happens with the Anthro-Longevity mod for Seasonal Outfits.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
      • SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

For what it's worth, I looked at the Longevity patch for ACC, and found that several of George's sprites were, in fact, still human instead of being anthro. What weather/season did you encounter the 2-heart event for Penny in, @Wessolf? Also, do you have any townInterior and/or Cursors mods installed in addition to ACC?

• Wessolf

The 2-heart event was for Harvey though, not exactly Penny. And I believe it was either around late Summer or Early Fall. I couldn't recall correctly, but it was around that time.

I don't have any townInterior or Cursor mods installed because I felt wary that they might cause conflicts with certain files in the Anthro patches.

If you want more info, well, certain character portraits and sprites seem to be mismatched with the season as well. Some characters like Elliot would have a white shirt on around Summer but his portrait still shows him wearing a coat and so on. Shane's got a weird interaction where his 5-heart event? (The one where he's sprawled on the floor in his room) would have a funny thing happen on Summer. He'd be sprawled out, with his jacket on, but the moment he jumps up, the jacket comes off too.

• SpringsSong

Ah, my bad. But if it was early fall, that would explain it: I recall looking at the sprites for Fall--all weathers, all locations--and all of George's sprites were human.

I'm at an absolute loss as to why Gil and the others wouldn't be appearing, though.

As to the others, I think that may just be on the Longevity side of things. I honestly wouldn't know, though--I never used that feature of Longevity, and I believe Content Patcher is capable of handling seasonal outfit changes, too.

• Wessolf

@SpringsSong I believe Sabs explained it in the previous page, something to do with the xnb files being modified from the last update

• SpringsSong

Potentially. I've not gone into JojaMart on this save I'm using this mod on (always go the CC route) and I've yet to go into the Adventurer's Guild, so I don't know if Gil's edits are applied or nah. I'll have to check after updating literally everything.

• Wessolf

Sorry to bother as well, but I'm trying my hand at making a workable CP version of the Anthro Children mod, and I noticed that the Wolf cubs seem to be incomplete in XNB files compared to the kittens, I was worried that it could mean there'd be a few missing assets and I wonder if there's anything I could do to temporarily avoid that from happening until the original creator could patch the missing assets.

Edit (to avoid double posting)

Seems like the Carnival Folk have also remained human. So, like it's probably got something to do with the Town Interior Files?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
                  • Sabs like "labs"

I know the issue behind this and most other issues and have corrected it in the most recent version of the CPE. That version is not yet released, but there should be something forthcoming soon.

Sometimes I realize I'm very much a normal person (or at least a demi-god and not a full-fledged deity). I saw the words "missing assets" and thought that you were talking about some of the NPC's who are currently unskinned.

The truth is, I'm not at all sure how I could assist in resolving this.

Sorry for skimming and jumping to a conclusion.

This, on the other hand, I have the reason for, and it has been patched in the most recent version of the CPE.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
                      Blanchard and Wessolf like this.
                    • Wessolf

That's alright. I think it would be better off to ask ninjakaami about this I guess? Or whoever were the original makers of the anthro children mods.

Thanks for the quick response ^_^

• Lunick01

Lunick01 Void-Bound Voyager

Downloading the genderbent mod was a mistake cause now I wanna date and marry everyone.

Sabs like "labs" and Blanchard like this.
                        • Wolffang719

Wolffang719 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• Sabs like "labs"

• Wessolf

@Sabs like "labs" I probably should've asked this a lot earlier, but what do you mean by CPE?

• Sabs like "labs"

CPE is Content Patch Edition.

• DJ_Zapple

DJ_Zapple Pangalactic Porcupine

Here's hoping the weird issues get fixed soon. It's kinda disconcerting to see Shane drinking something so strong that he screams, while working.

...Or to see George be human in fall. o.o

• Meowium99

Meowium99 Space Spelunker

So, is anyone still working on the CPE?

• Lunick01

Lunick01 Void-Bound Voyager

I don't suppose there's any progress being made on a genderswap/longevity patch?

• Venoct

Venoct Space Hobo

Hello,
                                    Will there be any more progress on the seasonal outfits?

• Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel