Tool SMAPI: Stardew Modding API

Discussion in 'Mods' started by ClxS, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 13akoors

13akoors Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Assuming this log is after all the edits you've mentioned, here are some big issues (more may exist):

1) Animal Husbandry has not been removed, and is causing most of the errors
    2) You have several mods for Json Assets that add the same items. Json Assets does not like it when this occurs, and crashes. You'll need to remove duplicate items (though it looks like removing Animal Husbandry will solve this)
    3) DIYCP seem to have a lot of errors. Try removing those
    4) As for the mod updates, every mod in the log file that detects an update seems to have a valid one, so I'd suggest updating them. As for the crop signs, have you tried installing all 3 at once and see if that stops SMAPI from thinking they're interchangeable?

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
    • dangitdaisy

dangitdaisy Void-Bound Voyager

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@dangitdaisy Pretty sure updating Smapi will cure that.. if not post another log.

• dangitdaisy

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@dangitdaisy It looks like it can't find a tilesheet.. Try taking out the map recolor and see if that helps.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@dangitdaisy That's a bug in the Linux/Mac version of SMAPI. You can install the SMAPI 3.0 alpha to fix it:
          1. Go to the SMAPI releases page on GitHub.
          2. On the top release, look under 'Assets'.
          3. Find the download that starts with Z_PREVIEW_ and has the highest version number after that (not necessarily the one that appears first in the list).

• pikaa

pikaa Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey! Lately my game has been crashing a bit. Coincidentally it's only when I tell my friends I'm going to go to bed and go to save the last day of co-op that it decides to crash. It's not too big of a deal, but it gets tiring having to redo the last day we played every time we start back up. Also - my day doesn't actually switch once everyone's asleep. As the host, I have to walk outside of my house. This causes glitches if someone is there in the morning to talk, and I end up having to restart the game. I was able to fix a glitch with mods last time, but I can't figure out what's wrong in this case, looking at the logs. If anyone can help, that would be really appreciated! Thanks!

>> https://log.smapi.io/A5WmuADi

• facepizza

facepizza Intergalactic Tourist

Can I get crash help? Here's my log: https://log.smapi.io/qbgEEtqB

I haven't played in months and just attempted to, it crashed twice. The first time I think Steam was in the process of installing so I tried again. Other than that I don't know what details would be useful to you?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@pikaa Does that still happen if you reset your content files? The issue where you need to walk outside to sleep, at least, is usually due to an outdated farmhouse map that doesn't have the new sleep properties.

@facepizza Stardew Valley 1.3.36 was released recently, so updating to the latest SMAPI version should fix that. (Just unzip the download and run the installer, it'll update the old files automatically.) You may need to update your mods too; the SMAPI console will show update alerts in purple, and you can check mods.smapi.io to know which mods have updates or alternatives.

facepizza likes this.
                • SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

Your SMAPI is out of date; you need to download the latest version (2.11.1) for the current game version (1.3.36)

• pikaa

Oh- That fixed it! I don't know what the issue there was, but it should be all good now!

• facepizza

facepizza Intergalactic Tourist

@Pathoschild Aghhh, of course. Thank you so much, sorry for the simple question!!

@facepizza Stardew Valley 1.3.36 was released recently, so updating to the latest SMAPI version should fix that. (Just unzip the download and run the installer, it'll update the old files automatically.) You may need to update your mods too; the SMAPI console will show update alerts in purple, and you can check mods.smapi.io to know which mods have updates or alternatives.[/QUOTE]

• pikaa

Well, I can sleep now, but the game crashed instantly after I tried to advance the day with others in my co-op game. It must be something other than whatever farmhouse mods I had before. Do you have any idea what's wrong according to these logs?
                        https://log.smapi.io/AeaE4QEN

• dangitdaisy

Thank you!! I got it working now.

• Shiunin

Shiunin Void-Bound Voyager

I'm trying to play modded multiplayer with my partner and we keep getting stuck in the loading screen for the town

https://pastebin.com/jSQKSDaT

With this same error, any ideas how to fix it? Whoever isnt the host gets stuck at the loading screen for entering the town

thanks in advance for the help!

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
                            • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• TheJolkster

TheJolkster Space Hobo

I have SMAPI on Windows and a I also have quite a few mods but I don't want to add them one at a time. The game loads with a purple screen then crashes. Could someone explain why it is crashing? https://log.smapi.io/VLFXVyQ2

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@TheJolkster Stardew Valley 1.3.36 was released recently, so updating to the latest SMAPI version should fix that. (Just unzip the download and run the installer, it'll update the old files automatically.)

You'll need to update your mods too; the SMAPI console will show update alerts in purple, and you can check mods.smapi.io to know which mods have updates or alternatives.

• TheJolkster

TheJolkster Space Hobo

• Shiunin

Shiunin Void-Bound Voyager

Thread Status:
                                Not open for further replies.