Modding Help Renamon Race mod stuck in limbo

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Bundle_O_Styx, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Bundle_O_Styx

Bundle_O_Styx Void-Bound Voyager

So a long while back I was planning to put together a race mod based off of Renamon from Digimon but really I have next to no experience with the coding side of things and some of the sprite work is out of my skill range so I'm hoping to find some people to help me put together the race mod using assets from Jokerswildnight 's umbreon mod (with permission from them of course) for the head shape and such modified quite a bit to be closer to that of a renamon and Zancuno's Lucario Race mod for the more digitigrade body shape and such modified to appear more like a renamon. eventually though I just lost all time for pixel art with school and such and upon building myself a new pc ended up corrupting most of the sprite sheets in the process. I've finished school now and am hoping to finally get back into putting this mod together but I will need quite a bit of help as I'm really just some amateur with a copy of aesprite I picked up on sale with literally no modding experience. so I ask if anyone with any modding experience is willing to help me out please drop me a message here and we can hopefully try to get this project off the ground.

TL;DR trying to make sexy computer foxes in starbound and need help doing so.

2. projectmayhem

projectmayhem Spaceman Spiff

I can help with the coding if you can provide sprites

3. Bundle_O_Styx

that'd be super helpful! though as I said I'm a bit of an amateur when it comes to spriting so I'm likely gonna need a little bit of guidance with that too

4. Bundle_O_Styx

bit of an update! been working on some head sprites myself and thought I'd share them here. I went with pretty subtle differences in shape and the size of the spikes and such but I like how it looks and am likely gonna spend today working on the emote sprite and talking with some of my discord friends about help with the body sprites.

Male head:
    [​IMG]
    Female Head:
    [​IMG]

Kelvin, Zancuno, PseudoGold and 2 others like this.
  5. Kelvin

Kelvin Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is this still going? I love that sprite. What else are you needing help with?