Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.3 [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yuzumuzu

Yuzumuzu Space Hobo

Dont know if I can ask here (new because I needed an account for downloading kisekae).
    but I downloaded the "coiis girls sets pack" mod, but it doesnt load any shirts? Ive downloaded it correctly and followed the "read me" file.
    The author doesnt reply to the comments because she's to bussy, the page says.

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

That's a Content Patcher pack, correct? Try loading your save, typing "patch summary" in the console without the quotes, then post the link to your parsed log (https://log.smapi.io) here.

• Warilized

Warilized Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I updated the mod so it have config file for ease of changing farm types for my own use, but decided to share it here.
        Keep up the good work.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
        • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Here's Better Sprinklers, updated for Stardew Valley 1.3.36 and the upcoming SMAPI 3.0. (I sent a pull request to the author.)

Changes since 2.3.1-unofficial.7-pathoschild:
          • Added support for sprinklers inside custom buildings.
          • Improved compatibility with mods that change object/recipe data (like Json Assets).
          • Fixed compatibility with upcoming SMAPI 3.0.

Attached Files:

• GlacierWolf

GlacierWolf Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm downloading 1.3.1 right now.

• Mizzion

Mizzion Phantasmal Quasar

Minor update to RealisticFishing. Fixed the update key that was wrong in the manifest, and fixed a NRE error that popped up rarely.

Attached Files:

• ddgroves

ddgroves Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Adjust Monster updated to work with updated for Stardew Valley 1.3.36 and the upcoming SMAPI 3.0.

Attached Files:

dznb4z likes this.
                • Mistiel

Mistiel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Good morning! I tried searching this thread, but nothing came up, so if it's in here somewhere please point me to it! I was wondering if Pelican Postal Service is updated? The mod doesn't work, and though the smapi mod compatibility site stated to use the 1.0.5-beta version (not 1.0.6) instead. I downloaded and installed, and the mod doesn't work. SMAPI says there is an "updated", though there isn't actually any updates. Seems like a cool mod and wanted to try it out. Hopefully there will be an update soon! Thank you!

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

These files are outdated; see mods.smapi.io for the latest updates.

Here are Platonymous' mods updated for changes in the upcoming SMAPI 3.0. (I sent a pull request to the author.)

The official versions still work with SMAPI 2.11, but I'm releasing these early because (a) Automate 1.12 has a breaking change which affects CFAutomate, and (b) Platonymous is currently away. I won't update the compatibility list until SMAPI 3.0 is released though, so players won't get update alerts.

This doesn't fix bugs which already exist in those mods. You should still report bugs to the original mod pages (unless they only happen with the unofficial versions).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
                      bea940, netish, OmbreDice and 2 others like this.
                    • AkaneSaikyo

AkaneSaikyo Void-Bound Voyager

Smapi saids there is somethimg wrong with the manifest.json

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@AkaneSaikyo There's currently no unofficial update for Almighty Farming Tool. You can check mods.smapi.io for their current status (searching the forums is unreliable since downloads are often outdated).

• LauraLight

LauraLight Void-Bound Voyager

Custom furniture in multiplayer is broken for me :/
                          are there any newer versions of it out there? (newer than on Nexus?)
                          Because it looks like I'm not the only one having this issue from the bug report page,
                          and some of the reports are from a month ago or so.
                          Thank you in advance for whatever help you can give!

Edit: Forgot to mention I am also using custom furniture anywhere and furniture anywhere.
                          (All of the people playing with me have the exact same versions, the newest available on nexus)

Additional edit: *facepalm* I just realized that the CF person is Platonymous,
                          and you guys just said he was away.
                          (I am not familiar with all the ppls yet;
                          I *just* started modding my stardew valley game recently.)
                          I hope he has a good vacay :nuruhappy:
                          And patiently wish for a non multiplayer crashing update in the future.
                          (I love these Nuru Emotes, btw :nuruhype:)

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
                          • Mistiel

Mistiel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Apparently this mod conflicts with Slime Hutch Winery, is there a way to have them both without them conflicting? I like the slime hutch winery look, but also like the savuignon look, and wanted to use them both for different things.

• kuromoriko

kuromoriko Space Spelunker

I dont have a machines folder in my CustomFarmingRedux. I have no idea how to fix this , still new to mods. Please help! lol

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Mistiel What happens when you try to use both? Can you try it again, then upload your SMAPI log (see instructions on that page) and post a link here?

• Yagumi

Yagumi Aquatic Astronaut

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@Yagumi Your links are running together..

• SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

• Yagumi

Yagumi Aquatic Astronaut

Thread Status:
                                  Not open for further replies.