Building/Ship Let's See Your Ship

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by Felonious, Dec 9, 2013.

?

What do you use your ship for?

1. Storage

748 vote(s)
    46.8%
  2. Decoration

676 vote(s)
    42.3%
  3. I can put things in my ship?

175 vote(s)
    10.9%
  1. DragonsForce

DragonsForce Weight of the Sky

That actually looks really good! The bottom nacelle could use a few more details on the outside, especially on the front, and it needs an interior of course. But otherwise, great work!

2. ChangelingRain

ChangelingRain Phantasmal Quasar

Watcher Infiltration Ship 'Lenekta'
    A top-of-the-line infiltration ship, the Lenekta has everything needed to pilfer, sabotage, abduct, subvert, and slay anything that threatens the Avikan. And if caught, the reactor can be set to combust, taking the Lenekta out in a blaze of glory.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
  3. Mr.Manly

Mr.Manly Scruffy Nerf-Herder

4. Ace0fJacks

Ace0fJacks Void-Bound Voyager

I really like the simplistic blocky design of that ship. Well done Mr.Manly!

Mr.Manly likes this.
  5. ForeverRico

ForeverRico Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Made some indirect upgrades to my previous work.

If somebody could point me to a guide or any kind of tutorial on how to implement drawn custom tiles into the game, I'd be grateful to no limit.

Let's call this one "Nahani Overclock" AWF-X.
    [​IMG]

Oh. The doors inside the engine are wired to open/close one after another with a quarter-second delay. Kindof cool simple effect.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
  6. ChangelingRain

An Akris Crushmaul, refueling.

7. Urelius

Urelius Void-Bound Voyager

Do all of these come from the Avikan in the Elithian races mod?

8. Waagh!

Waagh! Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh, it's so beautiful!X3

9. ForeverRico

Another iteration of my builds. Tried to make it somewhat functional with a sleeping chamber and some crafting stations.

A few parts from other ships are taken from Logistics Frigate, they act as fins/sails here.

Could somebody explain to me how to make your drawn sprite solid to be a proper part of foreground?

[​IMG]

The Squid, MrsGuu, Pangaea and 4 others like this.
  10. ForeverRico

Well, I now have an idea that I have no clue how to make, because I know nothing about how shipworlds and structures work script-wise. If anybody would assist in making this a thing in the game, I' be happy.

The exterrior is from Pixel Starships game, Interriors are from Avali tier 4 alternative ship.

HybridShip11Interior.png

James009, Parrotte, The Squid and 4 others like this.
  11. Kirbecio

Kirbecio Void-Bound Voyager

Gotta ask... you managed to make a multiplayer compatible slopped glass? how if I can ask? Honest curiosity since I have been trying to solve that issue for my creations, able to make some currved windows

Sock_Bunny likes this.
  12. Sock_Bunny

Sock_Bunny Existential Complex

okay, so, basically, the sloped glass is a piece of custom furniture. I made a template for error-free custom furniture :D
    I drew the window in Piskel, then turned it into a drawable using Hatter,
    then copied the directives (the entire "?setcolor=ffffff" string) and put it in the templates 'color' string ("color":"?setcolor=ffffff;123456;hexhex;morhex"),
    replaced the '1' in '?scalenearest=1?' with the largest number in the image size
    (so if I wanted a custom couch that was a 64x8 image, I'd replace 1 with 64, because 64 is larger than 8),
    spawned it in, placed it, and placed and painted matter blocks so people wouldn't be able to walk through the glass

Attached Files:

13. Mr.Manly

Avikan Ketch
    Ketch United.png

Last edited: May 2, 2019
  14. ChangelingRain

An Akris Trawlskimmer, heading for home.

15. Pohany

Pohany Parsec Taste Tester

16. ForeverRico

It is lazy, but it works. For me, at the very least. [​IMG]

Windtalkers, Kirbecio, Waagh! and 8 others like this.
  17. Mirage75

Mirage75 Void-Bound Voyager

can you list all the blocks and stuff you used to build this please, and if any are modded and list their mods too.

18. ForeverRico

"Compensator" ODCS Mk.II

Sry for spamming this thread with my builds.

I tried to make a ship that is able to carry a small orbiter-droppod, it's currently located in the front part of the ship. When docked, droppod may assume control of main caliber turret.
    Main gun is a superheavy railcannon, used mostly to breach kinetic shields and armor plating, followed by deploying a droppod through the opening.
    Mk.II is under command of Lt. Carmine, who is obviously my current character.
    [​IMG]

19. Pohany

Pohany Parsec Taste Tester

20. Mr.Manly

I prefer making smaller ships.
    Fighter 1.jpg

Last edited: May 29, 2019