Modding Discussion Migrating XNB mods to Content Patcher packs

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Mar 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessawbu

jessawbu Guest

ok so i get it now sorry for the confusion but im not able to make it work, i don't know what im doing wrong :/

• netish

netish Void-Bound Voyager

no problem! I might have screwed up somewhere (this was my first time working with maps). What exactly did you do when installing - and what is happening for you? Also can you upload your SMAPI log?

jessawbu likes this.
      • jessawbu

jessawbu Guest

dw its prob on my end, i just dragged the cp folder into my mods and the configs were already what i wanted so i left it, but house stayed same size.
        https://log.smapi.io/439crY2x

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

First off, you have a lot of updating to do. Update SMAPI and your mods, then try it again. If it's still not working, load the save, type "patch summary" without the quotes into the SMAPI console, then post the link to the log here.

• jessawbu

jessawbu Guest

ha! im actually just doing that! it got pretty bad, i'll get back in a bit and see if anything has changed

• jessawbu

jessawbu Guest

• netish

• pancakebunnz

pancakebunnz Big Damn Hero

• jessawbu

jessawbu Guest

how exactly do you get the mod to work? i have a riverland farm w/ aces expanded island map ):

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

Here you go, makoace's Fall Heirloom Crops converted to CP. Also posted in original mod's comments for OP to use if they wish. Fully configurable for each crop as true/false, as well as having the sprites only change in fall for each crop. Please note that OP only changed the crop sprites, not the springobjects sprites, so any harvested crops will retain their vanilla coloring.

Attached Files:

lpvinyl21 and Medicell like this.
                • swapz

swapz Void-Bound Voyager

Hi! I was wondering if anyone could convert this mod to CP, I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks!

Flowery Fences

• SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

Bepsi likes this.
                  • jessawbu

jessawbu Guest

ok yea so i cleaned up my mods and it wont work i get an error that says [Content Patcher] Patch error: CP Version Farmhouse2 Replacement > entry #5 (Load Maps/FarmHouse2) has a FromFile which matches non-existent file 'assets\SmallerKitchen.xnb'.
                    any idea what i could be doing wrong?

• Yaoilover-89

Yaoilover-89 Poptop Tamer

I have translated in French the mod Stardew Lottery Letters (https://www.nexusmod...valley/mods/335) from the CP pack.

Here a link of my translation: https://textup.fr/323166oS.

• netish

Oh oops no that's me... let me fix it! Ugg I made a dumb error =(

Attached Files:

• ShadowPaprika

ShadowPaprika Void-Bound Voyager

Any chance for an update for this mod? There's one on Nexus but it doesn't have the Alex option. Also, is it already possible to patch audio files? It would be cool if the fan sounds could be replaced by water like in the original mod.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
                            Yaoilover-89 likes this.
                          • pancakebunnz

pancakebunnz Big Damn Hero

Ahh thank you so much for the CP! I don't mind the original colour for the crops, but I appreciate it greatly <3

• hatmouse

hatmouse Subatomic Cosmonaut

WhiteBorder by xblaid
                              Recolors the wall top thingies in towninterior to white, nothing else. (From Discord)

Attached Files:

• ShadowPaprika

ShadowPaprika Void-Bound Voyager

I'm trying to use this recolour but it's not showing up in my game. Can anyone else test it and see if it works?

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@ShadowPaprika The mod did work until the last game update when some duplicate files were removed; unfortunately, one of those was being used by this mod. You'll need to edit your content.json to get it to work again, but it's not hard. Using your favorite text editor(Notepad, Notetab Light, etc.) open the content.json in the Beds Recolor folder and change the line "Target": "farmhouse_tiles.xnb" to "Target": "Maps/farmhouse_tiles.xnb", then save the file. When you open your game next you should be Recolored. ;)

ShadowPaprika likes this.
                                  Thread Status:
                                  Not open for further replies.