Modding Discussion Migrating XNB mods to Content Patcher packs

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Mar 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lost in the Sauce

Lost in the Sauce Space Hobo

2. Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

3. Yaoilover-89

Yaoilover-89 Poptop Tamer

Hello! Could someone edit this dialogue mod for Content Patcher, please? :)
    Gift of Gab by SunnyBird

KatieLW19 likes this.
    • netish

netish Void-Bound Voyager

Ah, well I'm not sure I follow still...=( but I know how to edit maps now! Try explaining again? You want the third upgrade smaller? As in less rooms or...you want the kitchen smaller? Or one of the rooms smaller? Or specific things in the room removed (like cribs)?

• hhharkness

hhharkness Void-Bound Voyager

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

hhharkness likes this.
      • avernos

avernos Intergalactic Tourist

hi all ! I was wondering if anyone would be able to convert Abigail - Sprites Remastered by Shadowfire1223 ? Here's the link: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1533?tab=description ; I personally would like the version that includes Abigail's bow and the wedding dress recolor. Thank you so much in advance !!

Altear28 likes this.
        • SoulOfSorin

SoulOfSorin Phantasmal Quasar

Hello i've made a CP compatible pack of identitypollution "Cuter Fatter Animals" like this one.
          It includes of all his/her retextures toggle-able with the config file.
          Can someone lend me a link about the procedure about creating an un-official patch in case of no answer from him/her on the Nexus.

Oh and i don't know what to put in the "update key" part of the content.json, if anybody is willing to share wisdom ^^

• minervamaga

You put the Nexus ID in the Update Key field, ie [Nexus:2050] for my Eemie recolor.

• SoulOfSorin

That's the point, identitypollution never made a complete pack, but only standalone retextures. It's me who put everything into one pack.

• minervamaga

• vickimed

vickimed Void-Bound Voyager

Can you make it so we can choose four different varieties that rotate each season?

• SoulOfSorin

Thanks.
                  So here is a CP pack for all identitypollution retexture, include Cows, Sheeps, Pigs, Rabbit, Dino and Chickens (Chicken code made by DaisyNiko)
                  All retexture toggle-able via the config file (all enabled by default)
                  Have Fun.

EDIT : Ater identitypollution response, he/she wishes for the file to be only available from the Nexus. I delete this here.
                  But the pack is on this modpage under the "Files" tab.
                  Have a good farming day.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
                  • jessawbu

jessawbu Guest

like a smaller kitchen and bedroom :)

• pluviophist

pluviophist Void-Bound Voyager

• netish

Ah okay, so the option for the third upgrade in the one I created would be a smaller kitchen, although not bedroom (with option with or without fireplace). If you wanted a smaller bedroom as well, how small?

• jessawbu

jessawbu Guest

oh im super confused cuz i only see 2nd upgrade options ): and just the same amount of size reduction as the kitchen, i think should be great!

• pluviophist

pluviophist Void-Bound Voyager

Sorry if this has already been fixed, but I noticed the 5th and 6th hairstyles (single bun on top) were missing from Eemie's pack. Was wondering if you could add them in as well. Thanks!

• netish

Ah I see how you were confused, I labeled them as 1st upgrade and 2nd upgrade (there are three levels your house is at single -> kitchen -> kids. The 1st upgrade would be when it becomes a house with a kitchen, the 2nd upgrade would be for when you have kids.

• MsMeiriona

MsMeiriona Phantasmal Quasar

.....ok I THINK I've finally found all the XNB mods I used and either they've been migrated or in the case of one I did a slapdash frankenmod to get it to work. Huzzah.

Thread Status:
                              Not open for further replies.