Dev Blog Starbound on the Discord Store

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Katzeus, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Kaimando

Kaimando Title Not Found

They gave you an answer already, promoting user-created content. xD

2. gameboytj

gameboytj Ketchup Robot

Are they still doing the 1.4 update? They haven't said anything for quite a while.

Curtiola likes this.
  3. Kaimando

Kaimando Title Not Found

I suggest you read the whole debocle...? xD

No,it's not coming. Either join up and complain or move along man. There's not much to see here. xD

4. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Oh, interesting. If the complaint is real, I think I am going to open my ":mad: Angry Mob :mad:" stand.

We sell pitchforks and torches. ;)

Guys, please don't take this seriously, it's a joke.

5. Zetamax

Zetamax Void-Bound Voyager

Waiting for the Xbox One port and hoping that it has local multiplayer so i can play it with my kid.

6. Kaimando

Kaimando Title Not Found

SHOO! MY JOB!

It was to come out BEFORE 1.4 if I recall or closely to it's release. If the 1.4 got scrapped, I fear what consoles may get now. xD

Daikon Ocelot likes this.
  7. Lintton

Lintton Guest

Perhaps the xbox2 will be out before then.

8. General Nuclear

General Nuclear Supernova

[​IMG]

Seriously where is my update!

9. Daikon Ocelot

I guess Chucklefish should add "pitchfork" in Starbound.

Ankali likes this.
  10. gameboytj

gameboytj Ketchup Robot

I'd rather not assume they abandoned us. I really hope that they are just delaying the update, but not hearing from them does concern me. :(

DragonsForce and General Nuclear like this.
  11. General Nuclear

Same here buddy, same here.

But the reason we are angry is because they promised us that it would be out already.

12. HI-MAX²

HI-MAX² Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Excuse me? :chucklefish:
    Code:
    /spawnitem rarespear 1 '{"level":10,"shortdescription":"The Pitchfork","description":"The Pitchfork. For those waiting for updates.","altAbilitySource":"/items/active/weapons/melee/altabilities/spear/elementalspin/elementalspin.altability","primaryAttack":{"baseDps":150},"animationParts":{"blade":"/items/active/weapons/melee/tiered/spear/hylotl/hylotltier10spear.png","handle":" "},"elementalType":"electric","rarity":"legendary","palette":"/items/active/weapons/colors/tier10melee.weaponcolors"}'

13. DragonsForce

DragonsForce Weight of the Sky

That one doesn't really work for me. I get a random spear (stats look like a randomly generated one), the sprite is invisible. Since it's a "standart" weapon, the description texts don't appear either.

14. HI-MAX²

HI-MAX² Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yeah, it's outdated.

... How ironic.

15. Daikon Ocelot

Hmm... the ":mad: Angry Mob :mad:" stand has been taken. I think I am going to open "Wanna Ba Ma Guns?" weapon stand. We sell shotguns and grenades. Pitchforks and torches ain't going to work.

Anyway, is there any new news from them in Twitter?

16. General Nuclear

Gentlemen

[​IMG]

Joke aside i just want my damn update.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
    Daikon Ocelot and The Squid like this.
  17. Lintton

Lintton Guest

Yeah, given the amount of time that it has been and the wording on prior announcements, I honestly don't want to hear a thing about "having patience".

[​IMG]

Vrow likes this.
  18. ZOD4X

ZOD4X Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sad :cry:... still nothing on the xbox release. I know... "enough about the xbox release what about the update?" Well sadly I dont own a "normal person" laptop or PC anymore because my phone does it all but I'd give anything to have starbound on my xbox 1x. I seriously want to play this game again soooo bad. I dont care what others say but besides Zelda and the elder scrolls series this is most definitely my 3rd favorite game of all time. It's sad to see all the negativity on this forum for a game that was and will always hold a place in my heart. I just wish that everyone still cared about this game. I wish this would have got a lot more love over the years from the small dev team that created this Diamond in the rough. I wish the devs would respond to us... please let us know what's going on guys. I'm not gonna give up... I believe you guys can make the xbox release happen... please just let it happen.

:kitten2::cathug:Wishing you all the best,
    :poke:Some Gamer Guy:proper::ninja:

Ankali likes this.
  19. AbsoluteXeroEX

AbsoluteXeroEX Phantasmal Quasar

I mean, really, at this point, I'd be content with just a stability update. Hey, at least it's something, right?

Ickura likes this.
  20. Kaimando

Kaimando Title Not Found

We'd all be happy with at least an update stating there's not going to be an update.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019