Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.3 [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. derpymoogle

derpymoogle Void-Bound Voyager

@netish AFAIK they were green on the mod compatibility page and aren't broken yet, at least not until the new SMAPI 3.0 drops.

• netish

netish Void-Bound Voyager

well I don't know about the list - I always test and use logs myself, but these three struck me as being a problem now:
      BeeHouseFix will break in the upcoming SMAPI 3.0 (EntryDll value with case-insensitive capitalization is deprecated since SMAPI 2.11).
      Empty Hands will break in the upcoming SMAPI 3.0 (non-string manifest version is deprecated since SMAPI 2.8).
      NoSeedsFromTreesFix will break in the upcoming SMAPI 3.0 (EntryDll value with case-insensitive capitalization is deprecated since SMAPI 2.11).

• derpymoogle

@netish Yeah I know about that bold text. All that's saying is the mods are using some old code that won't be supported on SMAPI 3.0 but is still supported in SMAPI for now.

• Drexl

Drexl Big Damn Hero

@Pathoschild

My apologies. I was referring to Line Sprinklers, but I definitely didn't make that clear.

• netish

Ah I understand, gotcha. Sorry my misunderstanding!
            Well the only other help I can suggest - something seems to be going wrong when it tries to save your relationship changes at the end of the day. There was also a time when it tried to modify friendship for a "person not present" so maybe Jodi's husband. Good luck solving this!!!

• derpymoogle

@netish Oh that makes sense since I did gift Sam.

• Thaliathemuse

Thaliathemuse Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• netish

• Fox420

Fox420 Pangalactic Porcupine

• netish

@Fox420 that looks like a xnb file which means it probably would work best with a content patcher conversion - you would need to post about it here. I'd help you myself but I haven't worked with tbin files (mapping) so it would take me a little bit to figure it out - but the folks over in that thread are pros and should be able to sort you out! Side note, I noticed there are versions for the Add a Room and Attic that were compatible with the Farmhouse Basement 2 mod. I have a fixed manifest version (and the xnb files) for the farmhouse basement and upper bathroom version compatible with the current SMAPI, if you need them for mapping/image purposes.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
                • netish

@Fox420 you also might want to ask Karmylla about it especially. She's a pro at that stuff and just released a huge update for her various immersive updates here. Personally, I use her older version with just the spouse rooms (and I fixed the manifest).

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Can you report it on GitHub? I'll look into that next time I submit a pull request for that mod.

Does it happen for anyone in a family, or only those in Kent's family?

Coincidentally I just finished working with the author to update that one; you can grab the update from its official Nexus page.

Neferatem likes this.
                    • netish

@Pathoschild will do - I posted an issue report on there. Thanks for the link.

• derpymoogle

@Pathoschild I think it is just with Kent's family cause I did gift Jodi and Vincent as well and errors showed up. On the other hand I have gifted other people but never see anything in the log about raising the relationship with any of their loved ones, like Alex for example or Sebastian.

• CoffeeBoy

CoffeeBoy Aquatic Astronaut

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@CoffeeBoy What do you mean by insta-craft kegs?

• maeru_maeru

maeru_maeru Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Has anyone heard from (on Nexus) Undare about Jewelcraft over the last few weeks? There was an update mentioned by end of February, but there's been radio silence since December. Even after manually creating a manifest.json, the mod seems to not be working.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
                              Katiemae2, Neferatem and minervamaga like this.
                            • nerina

nerina Master Chief

I got crashed after 2 of my artisan valley mod crafted tool became a box (yep the dryer became box) i replace them and the next day when i entered the shed where I put the tools I crashed. I have no idea what is the cause... Artisan mod/ JA/ PYTK/ CFR... since i cant really understand the error report, could anyone help me with this? I got that same error more than once...

here's the log :
                              https://log.smapi.io/wyQUZNKY

edit note : someone on Nexus page said it was because of PyTK / CFR. I posted the issue on CFR page, but seemed the modder haven't been around by much? Last update was in January 2019.

on another note ... like maeru_maeru, I hope there's an update for jewelcraft too.

anyway I hope I post this on the right forum :X. thx

• derpymoogle

Thread Status:
                              Not open for further replies.