Tool SMAPI: Stardew Modding API

Discussion in 'Mods' started by ClxS, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

2. QueenTea

QueenTea Void-Bound Voyager

Game has crashed when I try to pick up my fireplace, at first I thought it was the fireplace mod i was using but even after deleting i picked up the vanilla fireplace and game still crashed. also crashed before wen using the item spawnner and accidentally tried to drink wine that i spawned. very very new to modding, any input greatly appreciated. https://log.smapi.io/kjGdNsuK

• IssaJiit

IssaJiit Orbital Explorer

• SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

You're using an outdated version of SMAPI; update it to 2.11 and that should fix the problem. :3

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@QueenTea Try installing Json Assets 1.3 instead of 1.3.1; the latest version is broken.

• Valkyr

Valkyr Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I left two error items in my fridge accidentally while uninstalling all the broken JSON Assets and now my fridge auto-closes without giving me time to grab the items to throw them away. Also, how do you generate a SMAPI log when it doesn't give you the prompt?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Valkyr See log.smapi.io for instructions. Can you upload it to that page and post the link here?

• RexWang

RexWang Void-Bound Voyager

The android version will come next week
              Do you have the idea to put smapi on android?
              It would be great if I can install smapi on my android phone.
              Thanks
              Sorry for my bad English

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@spasticsurgeon Start with updating Immersive Farm 2 to the unofficial upate on Nexus. That will cure the crashing due to the 'Maps/mines' issue. You can also update Json Assets to 1.3.2 now.

spasticsurgeon likes this.
                • Valkyr

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
                • thiswill

thiswill Space Hobo

My game crashes when I try to interact with shane or cut down a tree (note that cutting down a tree or talk with shane may not necessarily make the game crash). My error report in SMAPI-latest.txt is pretty similar to https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/smapi-stardew-modding-api.108375/page-97#post-3219169

Code:
                  [01:27:26 ERROR game] The game failed to launch: System.AccessViolationException: Try to read or write protected memory. This usually indicates that other memory is corrupted.
                     在 Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.UnsafeNativeMethods.SoundBank.PlayCue(UInt32 hSoundBank, String string, Int32 length)
                     在 Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundBank.PlayCue(String name)
                     在 StardewValley.SoundBankWrapper.PlayCue(String name) 位置 C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SoundBankWrapper.cs:行号 36
                     在 StardewValley.Game1.playSound(String cueName) 位置 C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:行号 1489
                     在 StardewValley.Menus.DialogueBox.update(GameTime time) 位置 C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\DialogueBox.cs:行号 807
                     在 StardewValley.Game1.updateActiveMenu(GameTime gameTime) 位置 C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:行号 2795
                     在 StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) 位置 C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:行号 2376
                     在 StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.Update(GameTime gameTime) 位置 C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:行号 899
                     在 Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
                     在 Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
                     在 Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
                     在 Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
                     在 Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
                     在 System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
                     在 System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
                     在 System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
                     在 System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
                     在 System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
                     在 Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
                     在 Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
                     在 Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
                     在 StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.RunInteractively() 位置 C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:行号 310
                  [01:27:26 INFO  SMAPI] Game has ended. Press any key to exit.
                  I also attached my SMAPI-latest.txt. It seems that smapi crashes while trying to play sound.

My current mods are Automate, ChestsAnywhere, ConsoleCommands, LookupAnything, SaveBackup, SkullCarvenElevator, StackEverything and UI Info Suite.

Update: The game once crashed (without logging any errors in SMAPI-latest.txt) while I was editing the name of my chests through the menu of ChestsAnywhere in Chinese characters. Maybe......editing the name of my chests in Chinese characters causes buffer overflow?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
                  • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@RexWang We haven't seen the Android release yet, but it's unlikely. SMAPI doesn't run on the other console/mobile either because they don't allow running arbitrary code, or they run on an incompatible platform. I'd be happy to answer questions if someone familiar with Android modding wanted to figure it out though.

@Valkyr If you post a zip of your save files, I can remove the broken items for you. Do the other issues happen if you reset your content files (and don't reinstall any XNB mods)?

@thiswill That looks like an issue with your computer's audio drivers or RAM. Can you run a memory test? When did this start happening? Do you have issues with any other games or software?

• thiswill

thiswill Space Hobo

I ran the memory test and nothing happens. However, I do have some issues while running Leage of Legends. Sometimes the game freezes for a few seconds when I input characters through keyboard.

• Valkyr

Main save file is named Dandy, thank you very much for the help and my apologies for the nuisance

Attached Files:

• slayyyter

slayyyter Yeah, You!

hi there! sorry to be such a nuisance but i'm having trouble updating smapi! im using the guide on the sdv wiki and whenever i enter the command it's not working and just saying "
                          No such xattr: com.apple.quarantine" if anyone could help me that would be great!

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@thiswill Can you make sure that your audio drivers are up-to-date? Unfortunately I'm not sure what else to suggest, since it's not an issue with SMAPI or the game.

@slayyyter Does it work if you skip that step?

@Valkyr Here you go! (I also changed the upcoming SMAPI 3.0 to prevent invalid items from breaking the menu.)

Attached Files:

Valkyr likes this.
                            • Axodique

Axodique Space Hobo

Sorry to bother but i have a problem with smapi! the game crashes on startup with sampi! log:
                              https://log.smapi.io/JUdtAzT4

nvm fixed by installing the latest version of smapi

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2019
                                gabarrameda likes this.
                              • lysbliss11

lysbliss11 Orbital Explorer

Question, is there a way to get rid of the original .xnb files of all the barn/coop animals so I would only have my own custom skins I have? (I'm using the More Animals mod rn but I keep getting original animals when I buy an animal)

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@lysbliss11 Nope, the game needs the original files. I suggest reporting the More Animals bug to the author if it's not correctly changing new animals.

• lysbliss11

lysbliss11 Orbital Explorer

Ah, okay, I'll just sell them and buy some more to try and get the new skins.

Thread Status:
                                    Not open for further replies.