1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED braixen the pokemon theme race version 2

race. pixelmon. pokeon. braixen

1. memeguy

memeguy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

memeguy submitted a new mod:

braixen the pokemon theme race - race pixelmon pokeon

Read more about this mod...

2. memeguy

3. memeguy

4. Taithrah

Taithrah Big Damn Hero

exception thrown, shutting down: (ItemException) No such item 'braixenoutfit3chest' When interacting with spinning wheel. click outfit tab. Crashes to desktop. However, this is not to hard to fix.

I hope you don't mind i did this. I restructured it using advanced template, cleaned up a lot unused template items. a lot of minor things I don't remember all of them. Like adding fire damage to Braixen's stick.

[Link Removed] I Recommend this instead: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2260578148

If you need any help. feel free to ask! :D

Last edited: Oct 6, 2023
  5. memeguy

if you want you can upload you're edit of the race to steam if you like. i don't have steam to do that . all i ask to be credit.

6. Taithrah

Taithrah Big Damn Hero

Alright, maybe. My intentions were mostly to help you. You can continue working on it if you have any plans too? If not, I can probably add more to it a bit later if you want. I'm not great at pixel art though haha :D

7. umbrepaws

umbrepaws Void-Bound Voyager

ber: 868129"]if you want you can upload you're edit of the race to steam if you like. i don't have steam to do that . all i ask to be credit.[/QUOTE]

do you plan to add any other colorations?

8. memeguy

do you plan to add any other colorations?[/QUOTE]
    i was trying to have more colors for the race but i just had way to much trouble with understanding the color code. but if anyone want to add colors to the body be my guess.

9. Taithrah

Taithrah Big Damn Hero

From a quick glance it looks like changing color works by palette swapping. Basically switching a color in hexadecimal to another color. This happens in the races ".species" file. Kind of reminds me of old school fighting games and such.

Here is an example that changes Braixen's yellow body color to shiny purple version.

{ "ffe35f" : "9554ef", "e9ca39" : "752bdc", "d0af14" : "5a0ac7", "66390a" : "2a065a" }

(Visual example of first "group")
    [​IMG]

First color hex is the original color then : second color hex is the color you want it changed to. Then that group ends with ,
    Hard to explain in text. you can have less or add more groups.

I can try and add these things if memeguy says its ok. If so. i will update the same google drive link in my first

I just realized I did not have to explain it. :( There is a guide here. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1380289410#2513075

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
  10. Taithrah

Taithrah Big Damn Hero

Last edited: Oct 6, 2023
  11. Cyber_Phazon_GotDM

Cyber_Phazon_GotDM Void-Bound Voyager

I think the modf is broken, I cant use it for some reason. im surprise its not on steam.
    edit: false alarm, I broke it myself for accidentally deleting something. lol, my bad. *anime sweatdrops*

Last edited: Nov 2, 2019