Campgain Help

Discussion in 'Custom Content' started by Androconia, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Androconia

Androconia Void-Bound Voyager

I don't usually work on too many things with the intent to go very far in them. Also, I'm not sure if this goes in support or not, it's not a bug so I kinda didn't want to post it there.

Currently I'm working on a silly 4-5 mission story, something that someone could complete easily and quick, but can still tell a nice little story.

One of the things I want to do is have different colored units on the same side controlled by the player on the same turn. If anyone has played High Vampire of the West. (SPOILERS) You get to have two heroes, Mercia and Nuru? Well if you get Mercia to capture a couple of buildings, you can have both armies build their own units, Cherrystone and Floran respectively and they keep their colors.

While the latter part of what I said above isn't what I'm going for, I want to be able to have the units work like that. IE a Green Floran stabber on the same side as a Red Cherrystone Swordsmen, without forcing one of the two to change their color.

Does anyone know the series of triggers n what not that would allow for such an action?

• Tutorial123

Tutorial123 Space Hobo

Go to player properties, create one player, then create another directly below it, and uncheck the "independent" box for that player. Then the above player also controls the different colored player below them.

• Androconia

Androconia Void-Bound Voyager

It can only be done when creating a campaign. I learned you can't add scenario maps to a campaign so you can't do this in them. It sucks because I made three maps and can't just put them in there.

• Hezablak

Hezablak Tentacle Wrangler

You can have scenario, skirmish, or puzzle maps on campaign. If you mean importing a map from your maps. That needs to be a thing, sadly I don't think it is.

Erick648 likes this.
          • Nimster

Nimster Space Hobo

What are you talking about?

Enter the map you want to create, go to map properties, set "map type" to "Scenario" and voila, non-independent players.