1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED United Universe 3.2.2

mod

1. Bam4000

Bam4000 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

2. Bam4000

3. Bam4000

4. Joseph K

Joseph K Giant Laser Beams

Maybe maybe you should make a new planet type that's inhabited by those strange alien creatures. Like a "hive" planet. Also, you could make a crafting table for all those objects.

5. Joseph K

I think I found your problem: you named the two treasure folders the same as the vanilla monster treasure folders. This overwrites the entire monster treasure pool thing and causes the game to crash when enemies die.
    Problem.png

6. Bam4000

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

7. Bam4000

it was so obvious i even deleted the monster.lua file but it did nothing im stupid sometimes

8. Bam4000

9. Joseph K

I saw the giant jellyfish enemy, and really liked that idea. But I thought it should be more than just a different version of the helicultist monster type, so I took the liberty making some changes to it (big changes). It is now a boss called Alien Queen, and it now spawns smaller versions of itself. The smaller versions behave exactly like the boss but they spawn even smaller versions that ram the player. I do not recommend making this thing spawn naturally, and making it appear as a boss in a mission. The version of the mod with the boss version is downloadable from this comment, hope you like it :)

Attached Files:

10. Bam4000

thanks for the addition i will ad it to my mod and say you made the enemy7 overhaul

11. Bam4000

i used the original mob that i made for natural spawning and the boss im gonna rename mega blob because thats still not the queen

12. Joseph K

Makes sense, maybe the Alien Queen could the final boss or something.

13. Bam4000

yeah the blob is like an evolved form of some alien egg maybe?? wee could work together maybe??
    like i would write story make textures ideas maybe??

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  14. Bam4000

idk you can decide

15. Bam4000

Queen also its very late in my country im gonna go to sleep

Attached Files:

16. Joseph K

Sounds good, I'm good at coding and stuff, but I'm bad at drawing sprites. So that could work out quite well.

17. Joseph K

Nice sprite, see ya later.

18. Bam4000

its day in austria

19. Bam4000

enemy 4 it shoots light rays and flys

Attached Files:

20. Joseph K

Whoa! So it's like a flying monster carrying the spawning monster? That well be a nice edition.