Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.3 [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@GrimmLordRWBY It looks like you are trying to run the new beta version of the game with mods(including Smapi) that haven't been updated for it. You'll either need to revert to the stable build of the game or start updating mods(Smapi first of course).

• Rayman123

Rayman123 Aquatic Astronaut

Thanks I missed the update my mistake.

• huancz

huancz Subatomic Cosmonaut

That's right, sorry. I spent over a day trying to make them work with prestige and it led nowhere. I had a look at luck/cooking while doing that, and the skills they offer at 5/10 both felt underwhelming. That's of course personal opinion, but it doesn't help my motivation to spend further time on it. If adapter needs some changes on the prestige mod side I can merge a PR while original author seems unresponsive. But someone else will have to code it.

• serenamb

serenamb Void-Bound Voyager

Can anyone help me with the Kisekae mod or just getting the clothes mods to work? I cant get it to work and ive looked everyone everywhere and hit every key!
          I have Kisekae mod, get dressed, item spawner, updated content patcher, and coiis hats and girl sets mods! The only thing Smapi is saying is that i need to update content patcher but i already have! Any help at all? i bought Stardew couple days ago for my laptop to use mods and have with the game so ive never messed with mods before! Thanks in advance!

• sh4d0wpl4y

sh4d0wpl4y Void-Bound Voyager

Delete "get dressed", make sure you have this version of kisekae and try again. If the problem continues upload the smapi log (see here how)

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
            • serenamb

Stiil not working :( i did do the smapi log, hope im doing this right!

https://log.smapi.io/3gn9x56C

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@serenamb Looking at your log, you don't seem to have Kisekae installed.

• nicoseptian

nicoseptian Void-Bound Voyager

I see, thank you so much for your efforts. I would have offered to help if I had the capability to do so, but sadly I don't. About the author, yeah they've been really unresponsive in all of their mod pages. It's unfortunate since many of their mods are great.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
                  • HelloImStarOcean

HelloImStarOcean Void-Bound Voyager

• Ehh

Ehh Orbital Explorer

I would love if either Expanded Fridge or Extended Fridge was updated, the SMAPI list says to use remote fridge storage instead but that's not what I want =.=

• ApollosNight

ApollosNight Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• nicoseptian

nicoseptian Void-Bound Voyager

I don't know if I did something wrong, but there were error messages in SMAPI regarding this mod.
                      Here's the log

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@nicoseptian Do the mod features seem to work despite those errors? When do the errors occur (e.g. when you click a specific building)?

• serenamb

I noticed that too once i really looked at the log. doesnt look like any clothing mod i downloaded isnt on there. maybe im not downloading it right. All I do is, download it and extract all on the zip folder, then put the unzipped folder in my mods folder and done. am i doing it right?
                          If i am then maybe im not destined to use the mods haha

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@serenamb That should work. Can you post a screenshot of your C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods folder?

• bergemonkey

bergemonkey Big Damn Hero

very much looking for a working version of the pelican fiber mod have tried "PelicanFiber3.1.1 unofficial .5 by pathochild but is not working currently . im on latest version but not a beta build . hoping this can be fixed or updated to get working ... use several other mods but not showing any conflicts .

• Mizzion

Mizzion Phantasmal Quasar

The one you're using is for the beta. The correct version for Stardew Version 1.3.33 can be found in the following link.

https://community.playstarbound.com...tardew-valley-1-3.142524/page-49#post-3321250

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Attached Files:

009i66 likes this.
                                • serenamb

I figured one thing out on my own! i was putting them in the wrong folder. my dumba** made a folder in downloads and thought that was where they went and not into the actual game haha So i corrected myself and moved them into the correct folder! and now im getting this
                                  https://log.smapi.io/L66grb0Z
                                  Says Coiis girl set doesnt have manifest.json. i looked into the folder and its there but has notepad icon next to it. Is that the problem? im not sure how to fix it that is the problem. ive deleted and redownloaded twice and it still does that.

EDIT: i figured it out! Kisekae atleast! For anyone wondering I googled it and i did was i put Coiis mods in my Stardew Valley folder and not my mods foldred and it worked! Im able to pull open the mod with C, but till gotta figure out how to get the clothes and hats still as they arent showing up in the kisekae thingy in game.

BUT i still cants find Coiis hats and cloths within the game, if anyone knows how to please let me know. Im so confused on how to do any of this. im trying to have fun with mods and what not since ive reached the 'end' on my Switch save file

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
                                  Thread Status:
                                  Not open for further replies.