1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED CN Survivalist: Resurrection v3.4.15

WILL YOU SURVIVE, AGAIN?

1. ColonolNutty

ColonolNutty Ketchup Robot

Do you have log files you can share? Otherwise I can't tell what the problem is.

2. tigerfestival

tigerfestival Cosmic Narwhal

Truthfully I removed the pooping in it's entirety, it's just plain gross. Also I figured out why the quest at the start of the game wouldn't start, it had to do with sandbound's objects folder having a ship folder in it, removing the ship folder then fixed my problem, I also fixed another problem about items not appearing on specific crafting menus, apparently I had the steam workshop mod and the contents of the same mods in my mods folder. They're still some items not appearing, but I've found ways around it, also on some circumstances I'm unable to beam down to desert planets, I can't beam down to toxic planets at all :rofl:(to be fair this was a problem before I downloaded This mod or Sandbound, so it's likely a mod I have somewhere)In any case becareful what you download there's no telling how Starbound will react. :rofl:!

3. ColonolNutty

When you run into planets you can't beam down to, would you mind giving me your logs?
    I was planning on rooming pooping as well, maybe going with some kind of composting of food or something.
    Maybe I will remove it altogether and use mud in the same fashion instead.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
  4. tigerfestival

Sure I will. I'm sure the planets refusing to work has something more to do with all of these dungeon mods I've been downloading, but yeah I'll still drop you logs next time this happens. Removing the pooping might be a good idea, since one it's gross, two sometimes it causes the game to crash. Nonetheless I love this mod to death. Keep at it man.

5. tigerfestival

I was just beamed back from another desert planet. Here's my log.

Attached Files:

6. tigerfestival

Here's another error when beaming to a populated planet.

Attached Files:

7. ColonolNutty

The first error appears to be related to some kind of "bones" biome it is attempting to load. CNSurvivalist does indeed reference a bones biome a few times, so I'll have to look more into that.
    The second error appears to be looking for something related to humans and steam punk.

8. ColonolNutty

9. tigerfestival

Oh another overhaul I see, VERY nice! I think the main problem still remaining is being unable to obtain the Mech, which is crucial for the game(I have to use a mod to get the mech) another is why are the vaults not accessible? I think they should be accessible(I make them accessible myself) Other than those two, this mod is getting more and more polished. I very much appreciate.

10. ColonolNutty

I'm actually going to make the outpost accessible, but only after you've flown to a Garden planet. I'm not sure how I can get the quest to activate the gateway started that way, maybe I'll just enable the bookmark to the outpost as soon as the FTL drive is fixed.

What are vaults?

11. tigerfestival

That will work. Enabling the outpost via bookmark after fixing the FTL Drive. I think the game's main story should also be disabled since this changes the game in it's entirety. As for the Vaults they're the gates you see in various solar systems. Check out the links to see what I'm talking about. https://starbounder.org/Ancient_Vault https://starbounder.org/Ancient_Gateway

12. tigerfestival

Upon playing this update, something funny happened. As I was interacting with the panel, the main questline started without the yellow exclamation mark appearing over the panel, then after it does appear, I'm told to explore the planet. Is this normal? Here's my log if you're in need of it, just in case this turns out to be an error of some kind.

Edit: I also noticed that two soundtracks play at once. What's that about?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
  13. ColonolNutty

Did you do the Protectorate stuff?
    I've been meaning to modify the music, for some reason it treats the survivalist music as SFX instead of actual music.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
  14. tigerfestival

I hope you fix that soon, it's wierd how two tracks play simultaneously. Also my first question, As I was interacting with the panel, the main questline started without the yellow exclamation mark appearing over the panel, then after it does appear, I'm told to explore the planet. Is this normal?

15. ColonolNutty

Did you do the Protectorate quest or did you skip it? I'm wondering if doing the quest breaks it or not.

16. ColonolNutty

17. ColonolNutty

I see a repeating error related to some mod called IB_EHT in a file named eht_warmth_addon

18. tigerfestival

Oh Iris Blanche's Temperature mod. Is that what's causing this?

19. ColonolNutty

Maybe, try removing it and see.

20. tigerfestival

It's still doing the same thing. I guess I'll look around the mods I have installed and see which one is the culprit.