Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.3 [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@forkish5213 @Yukidono The official versions of Custom Shops Redux and Luck Skill should be compatible. If they're not working, I suggest asking on their mod pages so their authors can help.

• forkish5213

forkish5213 Tentacle Wrangler

ahh yes custom shops redux is still working. I just put the wrong thing in the wrong place. My bad.

• LordFanq

LordFanq Void-Bound Voyager

Updated Better Quarry for the upcoming SMAPI 3.0 with permission from original mod creator

Attached Files:

Tallera257, Aubri and 009i66 like this.
        • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

This file is outdated; see mods.smapi.io for the latest updates.

Here's Pelican Fiber updated for Stardew Valley 1.3.35 and the upcoming SMAPI 3.0 (not compatible with Stardew Valley 1.3.33). I sent a pull request to the author.

Changes since 3.1.1-unofficial.4:

• Updated for Stardew Valley 1.3.35.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
            Douk1NG, dznb4z, aleaallee and 2 others like this.
          • ThatAnarchyDude

ThatAnarchyDude Aquatic Astronaut

I keep seeing people talking about using Automate, Deluxe Auto-Grabber, and Chests Anywhere to get an automated Greenhouse which fertilizes, seeds, waters, and harvests itself, but I can't seem to get it to happen. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
            I'm using the most updated versions of all of these with the most updated version of STV...so versions should not be the issue.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
            • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

This file is outdated; see mods.smapi.io for the latest updates.

Here's Price Drops updated for Stardew Valley 1.3.33–35 and the upcoming SMAPI 3.0. I sent a pull request to the author.

Changes since 1.0.6-unofficial.1-minerva:

• Updated for the upcoming SMAPI 3.0.
              • Added translation support.
              • The mod will no longer create data files in its mod folder. (They aren't needed since the game tracks letters sent automatically.)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
                Rudens211 likes this.
              • vorholamus

vorholamus Big Damn Hero

i try reinstall game and other thinks
                [Sauvignon in Stardew] This mod failed in the GameLoop.SaveLoaded event. Technical details:
                System.InvalidOperationException: Can't use Helper.Data.ReadSaveData because this isn't the main player. (Save files are stored on the main player's computer.)
                в StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ModHelpers.DataHelper.ReadSaveData[TModel](String key) в C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\ModHelpers\DataHelper.cs:строка 83
                в SauvignonInStardew.ModEntry.ReadSaveData() в C:\source\_Stardew\Mods.Sauvignon-in-Stardew\SauvignonInStardew\ModEntry.cs:строка 799
                в SauvignonInStardew.ModEntry.OnSaveLoaded(Object sender, SaveLoadedEventArgs e) в C:\source\_Stardew\Mods.Sauvignon-in-Stardew\SauvignonInStardew\ModEntry.cs:строка 738
                в StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.Raise(TEventArgs args) в C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:строка 62

https://pastebin.com/9G30vrXZ

We play together, and my friend cant sell chicken or other animals
                i have no errors, but my friend have many

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
                • rottencorpse

rottencorpse Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks a lot for this one! I like that the hearts are tooltips, not static labels. Its more immersive.
                  Just one thing, it doesn't seems to create or use a config file anymore, so I can edit the text of the tooltips. Id like to remove the text when it is loved (or maybe both).. If you could bring that feature back, that would be great.

Edit: I didn't look in "i18n", config is there, sry.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
                  • shestrying

shestrying Space Hobo

You're my hero.

f4iTh likes this.
                    • ThatAnarchyDude

ThatAnarchyDude Aquatic Astronaut

• MissCaitlyn

MissCaitlyn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Any new Updates for Almighty Farming Tool for the newst SAMPI / Stardew Valley version? I want to play badly

mominthevalley likes this.
                      • Ashrayne

Ashrayne Big Damn Hero

Excuse me. Could a more tech savvy person help me figure out why my error log is going on about fruit trees? Thank you!

https://log.smapi.io/yBXH3v9V

• nicoseptian

nicoseptian Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks so much for this. No luck skill prestige for now, then?

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@Ashrayne The first set of errors in the log seems to be the game trying to load a save file but not finding the save file; the rest looks like Json Assets crashing because it can't find a file it needs to load.

• Balentay

Balentay Void-Bound Voyager

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Balentay Those are content packs, so they shouldn't need to be updated separately. Try installing Advanced Location Loader, running the game once so it creates its folders, then putting those mods in its locations folder.

• XiNáru91

XiNáru91 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Mod: Skill Prestige

can you pls add the support for cooking skill and luck skill mod? this were very nice:)

• GrimmLordRWBY

GrimmLordRWBY Void-Bound Voyager

Hello Everyone, If someone could help me figure out what exactly is causing the problem that would be awesome! Thanks for the help!
                                  https://log.smapi.io/wbsF7w04

Thread Status:
                                  Not open for further replies.