Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.3 [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

Pathos is going to take a look at the issue. It looks like a duplication error of some sort; you only have one copy of the mod in your Mods folder, correct?

• Bonster42

Bonster42 Void-Bound Voyager

Correct. I went through and made sure I only had one and there was nothing hidden anywhere.

• RPGAngel

RPGAngel Phantasmal Quasar

I'm wondering if someone can help me. I am just coming back to SDV and had to update or remove a lot of my mods. Things are okay for the most part except a cannot access my stove to cook. When I try, I get a bunch of red text in SMAPI and it seems to get caught in a loop. It happens on new and existing saves. I am adding my error log here if that will help.

Attached Files:

• forkish5213

forkish5213 Tentacle Wrangler

SMAPI reported this error that's related to prismatic tools:
          [17:59:57 ERROR Prismatic Tools] This mod failed in the GameLoop.SaveLoaded event. Technical details:
          System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
          at PrismaticTools.ModEntry.IndexCompatibilityFix()
          at PrismaticTools.ModEntry.OnSaveLoaded(Object sender, SaveLoadedEventArgs e)
          at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.Raise(TEventArgs args) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:line 62

Here's the log:
          https://log.smapi.io/TmBpz3Zr

The mod seems to be working fine. Everything functions as intended aside from one animation of watering can being weird. Still I kept getting the error message. None of the tools are acquirable through CJB item spawner, only the smelted bar and the sprinkler are there, not sure if this is normal.

• Cpawel

Cpawel Void-Bound Voyager

Multitool - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2546

Tossing this in here, to see if anyone is interested in updating it. Source code is below. I am "trying" to work on it, but I don't know C# and maneuvering around SMAPI by solely looking at the source code is a pain and a half. So, here's to hoping someone more competent than me can get this running. In the mean time, I'll do what I can - but don't get your hopes up.

https://github.com/miome/MultitoolMod

EDIT:
            Actually managed to do a quick and dirty update. My tremendous thanks to the folks at the Stardew Valley discord!
            I haven't changed anything significant, so the mod should act in the same way as the last viable version.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
              Neferatem likes this.
            • SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

Back with a request for a mod that hasn't had any love for over a year: Equivalent Exchange. I loved this mod for the normalize feature, a la the sorting function from Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons, since bag/chest space is such a precious commodity.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

This file is outdated; see mods.smapi.io for the latest updates.

Here's Prismatic Tools updated for Stardew Valley 1.3.33 and the upcoming SMAPI 3.0. This should also fix the errors reported in this thread (let me know if they still happen). I sent a pull request to the author.

Changes since 1.7.1-unofficial.5:

• Fixed NullReferenceException and 'key has already been added' errors in some cases.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
                • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@RPGAngel That's an issue with Json Assets, possibly due to two content packs adding the same item. It's hard to tell from the log which content packs are at fault, but try removing them all and re-adding them one by one.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

This file is outdated; see mods.smapi.io for the latest updates.

Here's Sauvignon in Stardew, updated for compatibility with the upcoming SMAPI 3.0. (I sent a pull request to the author.)

Changes since 1.9.1-unofficial.2:

• Fixed compatibility issue on Linux/Mac.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
                    • minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

Anybody want to take a stab at updating CustomPaths? I just discovered this one and wanted to check it out, as well as try converting some of the CP packs to work with it, but Ento stated on the mod page he will not be updating it due to a lack of time.

• MatheusMNC

MatheusMNC Aquatic Astronaut

My SMAPI is 2.10.1 and i'm using the latest version of Stardew Valley, still not working though

Attached Files:

Rayman123 likes this.
                        • goldilox

goldilox Yeah, You!

I get an error with this version of the mod:
                          [Sauvignon in Stardew] This mod failed in the GameLoop.UpdateTicked event. Technical details:
                          System.InvalidOperationException: The StardewValley.GameLocation object doesn't have a 'waterSpots' instance field.
                          at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Reflection.Reflector.GetField[TValue](Object obj, String name, Boolean required) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Reflection\Reflector.cs:line 43
                          at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ModHelpers.ReflectionHelper.GetField[TValue](Object obj, String name, Boolean required) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\ModHelpers\ReflectionHelper.cs:line 42
                          at SauvignonInStardew.ModEntry.OnUpdateTicked(Object sender, UpdateTickedEventArgs e) in C:\source\_Stardew\Mods.Sauvignon-in-Stardew\SauvignonInStardew\ModEntry.cs:line 409
                          at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.Raise(TEventArgs args) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:line 62

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• SiderisAnon

SiderisAnon Void-Bound Voyager

Returning to Stardew Valley after a long break. Unfortunately one of my favorite mods is no longer working; SMAPI won't even try to load it.

Simple Sprinkler

It is the only mod I can find that allows the player to control exactly what shape sprinklers take and to turn other items (like the scarecrow) into sprinklers. Other mods that seem to control sprinkler shape are also broken.

• MatheusMNC

• Mizzion

Mizzion Phantasmal Quasar

You could try the following unofficial update. It works similar to simple sprinkler. When in game hit the 'K' button to open the configuration menu.

https://community.playstarbound.com...tardew-valley-1-3.142524/page-52#post-3323654

If you would rather use your favorite. Here is an unofficial update to it.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
                              • MatheusMNC

Sorry for that, turns out it was my fault, i forgot to update Stardew Valley, your update is meant to work in the version 1.3.33, but i was playing in the version 1.3.32
                                And i only realized that after taking a quick look at my own log

• Rayman123

Rayman123 Aquatic Astronaut

Getting an error message saying the mod is no longer compatiable. my SMAPI log https://log.smapi.io/6aRQKNwi

• Dragonius

Dragonius Scruffy Nerf-Herder

ScaleUp
                                    Mod crashed on entry and might not work correctly. Technical details: Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Can't parse JSON file at D:\Games\Stardew Valley\Mods\ScaleUp\..\AMerryFurnitureChristmas\manifest.json. This doesn't seem to be valid JSON. Technical details: Error parsing NaN value. Path 'UpdateKeys', line 8, position 19. в StardewModdingAPI.Toolkit.Serialisation.JsonHelper.ReadJsonFileIfExists[TModel](String fullPath, TModel& result) в StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ModHelpers.DataHelper.ReadJsonFile[TModel](String path) в C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\ModHelpers\DataHelper.cs:строка 51 в ScaleUp.ScaleUpMod.loadContentPacks() в D:\Programming\Games\Mods\GitHub\Stardew-Valley-Mods\ScaleUp\ScaleUpMod.cs:строка 37 в ScaleUp.ScaleUpMod.Entry(IModHelper helper) в D:\Programming\Games\Mods\GitHub\Stardew-Valley-Mods\ScaleUp\ScaleUpMod.cs:строка 18 в StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.LoadMods(IModMetadata[] mods, JsonHelper jsonHelper, ContentCoordinator contentCore, ModDatabase modDatabase) в C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:строка 824

https://log.smapi.io/TEyf3Mes

• MatheusMNC

You're playing in the version 1.3.32, update your Stardew Valley to 1.3.33 and it should work

Rayman123 likes this.
                                      Thread Status:
                                      Not open for further replies.