RELEASED Json Assets 1.6.2

Successor to custom crops

1. Rummor

Rummor Void-Bound Voyager

may i ask something ?
    whats meaning this ?

[SMAPI] A mod failed in the GameEvents.UpdateTick event. Technical details:
    System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Add(TKey key, TValue value)
    at JsonAssets.Mod.AssignIds(String type, Int32 starting, IList`1 data) in G:\StardewValley\Mods\JsonAssets\Mod.cs:line 350
    at JsonAssets.Mod.secondUpdate(Object sender, EventArgs args) in G:\StardewValley\Mods\JsonAssets\Mod.cs:line 59
    at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent.Raise() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:line 110

Attached Files:

• MeiSanniang

MeiSanniang Aquatic Astronaut

Would someone be able to help me with this error item? Here's the log for reference: https://log.smapi.io/Tqp3zhns

For some reason when I hover over these two invisible/shadow items, my fridge closes instantly - SMAPI says it's to prevent the game from crashing. These invisible items used to be strawberry and chocolate syrups I purchased from Gus (via the Sweet Tooth mod).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• spasticsurgeon

spasticsurgeon Big Damn Hero

If you've updated More Foods recently ([JA] Fruits and Veggies Recipes in the files), there's an old file called "Oolong" and a new file called "Oolong Tea" that both try to load the same item and cause this issue. Removing Oolong from the folder should solve the problem.

Only if this is still an issue that is

• stinkyfish

stinkyfish Void-Bound Voyager

Is there a way to get JOJOMART to sell certain items using PurchaseFrom?
          According to the docs only these options are available :-
          Code:
          Who you can purchase the recipe from. Valid entries are: Willy, Pierre, Robin, Sandy, Krobus, Clint, Harvey, Marlon, and Dwarf.

• plasticpalfun

plasticpalfun Poptop Tamer

This mod appears to be incompatible with SDV 1.3.28 / SMAPI 2.7. Is an update planned?

Thanks!

• Sociopastry

Sociopastry Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Any chance of this being updated? Otherwise, is there alternatives for the JA more crops mods?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• AieraVixen

AieraVixen Void-Bound Voyager

Is anyone else having serious issues with saved games having crops messed up, images all wonky (I'm assuming ID issues?), reharvestable crops disappearing, harvested crops in storage vanishing?

In the Item Spawner all the pictures and names are messed up as well. It's affecting new and old games. I've reinstalled after uninstalling everything. Here's the log if anyone can figure out what's going on...

Attached Files:

• Madrea1027

Madrea1027 Intergalactic Tourist

I couldn't run it and I read that it has an update somewhere, but I'm sure I placed in the unofficial update in as well. It's just not... liking it, I guess. I actually ran the game to test and see.

Edit: Never mind. I decided to restart the game again and it works all of sudden.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
                  • braskas

braskas Intergalactic Tourist

Hey there a little problem I have spotted "ResultCount" doesn't seem to work. I might have made a mistake as I am new to this but regardless of value entered the result is always 1.

• rosei21

rosei21 Void-Bound Voyager

on loading you get this message "uses a deprecated code" then says "legacy events are depreciated since smapi " and then says the version 2.8 or 2.9 which ever the mod is so needs updating before it stops working so many mods need it please :)

• spacechase0

spacechase0 Ketchup Robot

• mayaslash

mayaslash Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• spacechase0

Yes

• spacechase0

• spacechase0

• spacechase0

• spacechase0

• Ainaak

Ainaak Scruffy Nerf-Herder

First, Thank you for this mod, it's helped make SDV even more fun.

Second, this update doesn't work at all, I and a lot of other's have had to reinstall the last update. Some of the problems include:

1. Planted items sprites disappearing but still being there, ex: modded trellis plants being invisible but still blocking pathway.

2. All modded items disappearing from Item Spawner, Ancient Seed included.

3. All modded items appearing as Error Items in Pierre's Shop.

4. The menu's crash when about to select or hover over modded items that were in inventories.

5. It does this on new saves as well and the entire game would crash as soon as I picked the TV up.

These things only happened when installing the new update and even with the last update one I was unable to plant any of the modded trees and of course many of the seeds and sprites are mixed up, which I'm guessing was supposed to be fixed in this update.

I'm not sure if you had seen the posts on Nexus, so I'm just giving you a heads up here.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
                            NatrollEXE likes this.
                          • NatrollEXE

NatrollEXE Void-Bound Voyager

I am not able to plant any of the trees of MOD "More Trees", it only shows the red square, being that there is no dirt.

I have tried in many ways... Is anyone having the same problem? :nurusad:

Attached Files: