1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

[bug] Quagmutt kicks to spaceship

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by IMPLOSIONS, Jan 11, 2019.

1. IMPLOSIONS

IMPLOSIONS Space Hobo

Hi, I've recently started playing starbound and I really enjoy it.
    I've run into a small problem though, I don't know for certain if the quagmutt is the issue here.
    but whenever I try and walk on a planet containing them as soon as I get close to them and they attack my world crashes and I get booted to the ship.
    [​IMG] here's how it looks like for reference

2. SillyLeaf

SillyLeaf Aquatic Astronaut

Hey Implosions! we will need your Starbound.log to know what's happening to you game.
    You can find it here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\storage

After that, when you get to reply us, click in "Upload a file" and we will be able to look your log

3. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

I am not really sure if the problem is that frog-like bulldog.

4. IMPLOSIONS

IMPLOSIONS Space Hobo

Yeah, sorry for the late response, also I'm on a linux machine so that's not the folder you need to look at.
    here's the log

I'm not sure either, but it only happens when this enemy's on screen and near to my character so there must be a connection.

Attached Files:

5. SillyLeaf

SillyLeaf Aquatic Astronaut

By the log I can confirm that it's caused by this little creature

Since the only mod the only mod that you have which can cause this kind of trouble is FU, my biggest guess is that FU had an update that broke this creature (To solve it, you would need to get to new generated stars in your universe) , but I'm not very confident about that...

I would recommend to wait 3 days to see if appears someone more experienced than me to solve it, otherwise, sorry for not being able to help...

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
  6. Isaacgaret

Isaacgaret Void-Bound Voyager

Had the same problem too. Happened after the FU 5.6.279 update.
    Contacted the FU developer and he said he will look into it. Maybe in the next FU update it will be fixed.

SillyLeaf likes this.
  7. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

If more than one person encounter the same problem, I guess I was wrong. That frog-like bulldog was indeed causing the problem.