1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.22

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. Kio

Kio Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Am I the only one getting an error for the slime centrifuge? It keeps saying:

Exception caught in client main-loop
    (ItemException) No such item
    'slimecentrifuge'

Forgot to mention this happens when I open the inventor's table.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
    ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ likes this.
  2. SWhite

SWhite Void-Bound Voyager

Is there a way to add multiple damagesourcekind to a weapon, without giving it an altabilitytype? Asking for a frend that looks exactly like me

3. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

no. youd need to make a custom damageKind that applies multiple effects.

4. khalox

khalox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi sayter!

My X'i character picked up and learned "Exotic matter". Where can he craft it, or am I missing something?

Oh... and with 1 edible uranium he becomes virtually invincible and has unlimited energy. Is this intentional?

(FU is an amazing addition to Starbound. Happy New Year to you and to the FU team!)

5. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

ill check the xi edibles.

as for exotic matter: youll have to figure that out yourself.

6. Isaacgaret

Isaacgaret Void-Bound Voyager

Monsters defeated with some of the bows are not dropping meat. They drop Pixels instead.
    Bows involved include:
    Tier 3: Lunari Bow;
    Tier 4: Prismatic Longbow (Not Prismatic Bow, which is working fine), Frostmoon Bow, Irradium Bow, Protocite Bow;
    Tier 5: Shadowstring;
    Tier 6: Xithricite Bow, Rimewind;
    Tier 7: Elder Bow.
    (Tier 6 Hellfire Bow and Tier 4 Enigma Bow as well, but their arrows are exploding so it's OK I guess)
    Is this intentional? (But Frostmoon Bow describe itself as a Hunting Bow!)

By the way, after I enter the "Configure MM" menu via Personal Tricorder, the game becomes slightly laggy (FPS drops from 60 to 45~50). The lag lasts until I delete the character. Any character who didn't open that menu are not affected. Am I the only one who has this problem?

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
  7. tigerfestival

tigerfestival Cosmic Narwhal

I don't deal with this issue at all.

8. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

bow damage is sort of a known issue. basically, if they dont use "bow" as the damage type you wont get the loot list. to combat this ill need to add custom tags to every creature to compensate for the other bow types. i should do this anyhow, for everyones benefit :)

that said, theres no reason the Lunari Bow shouldnt work. its damage type is "bow".

the trick is that only *direct* damage causes the Hunt stuff to proc. Explosions will intefere since they dont do "bow" type damage, basically. Thats likely what causes the Lunari one to muck up.

edit: for mondays update, every single creature has revised lootlists to account for special bow types.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
    Isaacgaret likes this.
  9. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

10. jakecool19

jakecool19 Pangalactic Porcupine

Is it possible to remove certain mini biomes, like haunted forest by deleting its patch file, without breaking anything?

11. Isaacgaret

When attacking a specific monster in an Ancient Vault - Poison, I got kicked back to my ship for no reason.
    According to the Official Wiki, the monster is called "Quagmutt."
    Don't know if it is caused by FU or the vanilla game.

Starbound.log: https://pastebin.com/5i6BZFED

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  12. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

FU does not edit the Quagmutt. Not an FU issue. It appears that its trying to charge, but lacks the windup animation for whatever reason.

13. Isaacgaret

Charge? Taking Damage?
    I just reviewed the FU code and it happened to have added a "Charge" as a damageTakenAction to the Quagmutt. Probably it was when you edited the hunting loot.
    I tried to remove the function and Quagmutt no longer freezes the game.

14. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

hrm. I dont recall doing that. Ill peek at it. Likely was an accidental inclusion.

15. ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ

ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I saw "ultronkum" in the extractionlab_recipes.config file.

16. Mayflower

Mayflower Aquatic Astronaut

Hey, I noticed a "bug" with Spears. If I attack again quickly after attacking, the spear will jab again but do no damage, I know this is because that was a faster attack than the weapon's actual attack speed but I was wondering if you can fix that because it throws me off when I fight and I end up doing a lot of attacks that do no damage. Sadly I can't hold the attack button to attack at the right times because that instead makes the spear stay out like a pokey stick.

17. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

Delta Freya bug: The Shoggoth disappeared after killing me, rendering the mission impossible to complete. Appears to have despawned.

I can't find any error messages about it in the log, although there's a lot of 'Could not load image asset' and 'Could not load audio asset' entries that probably aren't related. There's also countless repetitions of these two lines:

[17:22:22.758] [Info] Protected dungeonIds for world set to (65524)
    [17:22:22.758] [Info] Protected dungeonIds for world set to (0, 65524)

...repeated over and over and over and over, from the start of mission to until I left. For this reason I can't Paste a log - file size exceeded.

Additionally, I noticed another problem with the microsphere tech chain: because the microsphere doesn't need to be crafted anymore, it doesn't unlock the bomb microsphere, which means you can't get it or the spider microsphere anymore.

Hope these issues can be addressed soon.

18. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

that has nothing whatsoever to do with FU.

19. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

known issue. we'll eventually address it. In the meantime, you simply have to let the instance reset for it to reappear.

um.... no. That's not a bug. You get distortionsphere 2 from the vanilla distortionsphere quest, since the FU introductory dungeon on the lush planet gives you the first distortion sphere. Once you get that outpost quest done, you get access to the normal spheres. If this didnt happen, you have something incompatible installed mucking with questlines.

20. Isaacgaret

Same here. Somehow unlocking Microsphere in vanilla way doesn't unlock the MicroBomb Blueprint.
    For now I just unlock it with /admin.