1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Hunting+ Wildfire v2.3.15

An overhaul to the hunting aspect of the game.

1. Joseph K

Joseph K Giant Laser Beams

I think you need to make the final boss a bit harder. The progression is nice and all, but the second form instead of it being the odd scientist using his true power, you just have to fight a few mildly tough npcs.

2. LegendXCarisso

LegendXCarisso Pangalactic Porcupine

Uh....

[22:59:59.731] [Error] Could not load recipe /recipes/metalworkstation/weapons/tier5/ranged/cobalthuntingrifle.recipe: (ItemException) No such item 'cobaltbar'
    [23:00:00.345] [Error] Could not load recipe /recipes/metalworkstation/weapons/tier5/ranged/cobalthuntingrevolver.recipe: (ItemException) No such item 'cobaltbar'
    [23:00:01.670] [Error] Could not load recipe /recipes/metalworkstation/weapons/tier5/melee/adamantitehuntingspear.recipe: (ItemException) No such item 'adamantitebar'
    [23:00:03.640] [Error] Could not load recipe /recipes/metalworkstation/weapons/tier5/ranged/cobalthuntingpistol.recipe: (ItemException) No such item 'cobaltbar'
    [23:00:03.920] [Error] Could not load recipe /recipes/metalworkstation/weapons/tier5/melee/adamantitehuntingknife.recipe: (ItemException) No such item 'adamantitebar'

Had to roll back to the last version of this mod on my server. Caused it to crash pretty hard. Hope it helps out. Loving the mod though!

EclipticWulf likes this.
  3. EclipticWulf

EclipticWulf Scruffy Nerf-Herder

4. EclipticWulf

EclipticWulf updated Hunting+ Wildfire with a new update entry:

Fixes and Tweaks

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. SWhite

SWhite Void-Bound Voyager

Hi, I'm trying to mod the basic skinning knife, in order to use it as both a skinning knife and a hunting knife to get meat from monsters I kill, but without success.

I tried giving it both bow and skinning damagesourcekind, but it crashes
    then I tried looking at the skinning and bow damage files, but I see no difference in the code

Is there something else I could try?

6. EclipticWulf

The only way I can see it working is if you make it two handed and use the alt ability. I'll link a pastebin below with how you could do it. Hope it helps!
    https://pastebin.com/hSnaDdJQ

Alternatively, if you don't want to go about making an actual mod, you can just /admin and use this spawn code:
    /spawnitem basicskinningknife 1 '{ "twoHanded":"true", "altAbility":{ "scripts" : ["/items/active/weapons/melee/meleeslash.lua"], "class" : "MeleeSlash", "fireTime" : 0.4, "baseDps" : 4, "damageConfig" : { "damageSourceKind" : "bow", "statusEffects" : [ ], "knockbackMode" : "aim", "knockbackRange" : 5 }, "stances" : { "idle" : { "armRotation" : -90, "weaponRotation" : -10, "weaponOffset" : [0, 2.25], "allowFlip" : true, "allowRotate" : true }, "windup" : { "duration" : 0.05, "armRotation" : -20, "weaponRotation" : -20, "weaponOffset" : [0, 2.25], "allowFlip" : true, "allowRotate" : false }, "fire" : { "duration" : 0.2, "armRotation" : -135, "weaponRotation" : 40, "weaponOffset" : [0, 2.5], "allowFlip" : true, "allowRotate" : false } } } }'

For either, you may have to tweak some things if it doesn't work with those simple edits (since it was originally not twoHanded, I'm not sure how that will be affected.

7. EclipticWulf

8. jakecool19

jakecool19 Pangalactic Porcupine

Don't know if this is just a problem for me because of all my mods or not, but hunting spears do not gather resources from creatures like other hunting items. Despite that so far its a great mod and looking forward to starting a survival game with it.

9. EclipticWulf

Someone else reported this in the past. I went back and looked and I think I found the issue - next time I update, they should be fixed. Thanks for reporting it.

jakecool19 likes this.
  10. EclipticWulf

jakecool19 likes this.
  11. EclipticWulf