Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.3 [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HopeWasHere

HopeWasHere Existential Complex

2. thewapakalypse

thewapakalypse Void-Bound Voyager

3. just a dude

just a dude Space Hobo

4. rosei21

rosei21 Void-Bound Voyager

5. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

6. rosei21

rosei21 Void-Bound Voyager

thank you I will sorry to have got the wrong place

• Jellypowered

Jellypowered Space Spelunker

I'm not all that great at the actual programming things, but I noticed that [Improved Machines] wasn't working as intended (Or even loading at all) . I added a manifest.json and moved the Improved Machine folder into the Mods folder (formerly /mods/customfarmingredux/machines/improvedmachines) and it's now working as the author intended. :)

All credits still go to the author, sorry if this isn't allowed, my first post here. I just wanted people to be able to use this after struggling to get it working for a couple hours!

Attached Files:

• hans_meier

hans_meier Void-Bound Voyager

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
      • forkish5213

forkish5213 Tentacle Wrangler

There is one spot in the winery where I can't place down any objects (It's the leftmost spot on the second row from the top). Is this supposed to happen?
        I meant to fill the winery with kegs because I have automate (awesome mod by the way). That one empty spot just makes me a bit uncomfortable. :confused:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@forkish5213 The winery map was based on the slime hutch, which doesn't allow furniture there to avoid blocking the slime incubator. I only updated the mod, so I suggest asking the original author about that one. In the meantime you can replace the mod's assets/Winery.tbin file with this one to fix it.

Attached Files:

• Heroseiva

Heroseiva Void-Bound Voyager

Hi Guys the Get Dressed version of Kisekae no longer works, even the unnoficial version won't works with SMAPI 2.10.1, it's just for me ? If not, how can i update it myself ? :cry:

• FoxtrotEko

FoxtrotEko Void-Bound Voyager

Anyone could update Level Extender or point me to the general direction of how to? Thanks

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• forkish5213

forkish5213 Tentacle Wrangler

Thank you!

• Chleiya

Chleiya Phantasmal Quasar

[Prismatic Tools] This mod failed in the SaveEvents.AfterLoad event. Technical details:
                  System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                  at PrismaticTools.ModEntry.IndexCompatibilityFix()
                  at PrismaticTools.ModEntry.SaveEvents_AfterLoad(Object sender, EventArgs e)
                  at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent.Raise() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:line 151

I am getting this red warning starting today. Just FYI

• Grimshad

Grimshad Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi all,

I just noticed while using the unofficial json assets update with the additional crops mods (like fruits and veggies) that when you play co-op and reduce the profit margin, the margin affects all custom crops in an incorrect way. For example, if you put profit margin 25%. It does (sellprice * 0.25) instead of (sellprice-seedcost * 0.25) so essentially all custom crops are sold at a massive loss. Could anyone release a fix for this?

• euchred

euchred Void-Bound Voyager

I'm having an issue with json assets saying it needs an update. I keep downloading it from here and any of the custom crops or recipes don't show up in the game. Anything like Juniper Berries or pineapples don't show up in Pierre's shop as anything other than "Error Item"s with random prices, but it's not an item, it's just a shadow. I can provide screenshots if necessary but nothing unique shows up. My log also says the following:

[SMAPI] - Json Assets 1.2-beta-unofficial.7-f4ith because it's no longer compatible. Please check for a new version at https://mods.smapi.io.

I've reinstalled all my mods a couple times, and I even reinstalled windows because I had a trojan virus but I still can't get json assets to work. It's been about a week and I dunno if it's just me.

• euchred

[​IMG]
                        https://imgur.com/a/n3DtVp5
                        [​IMG]

Here's what I mean.

Buying the item doesn't crash the game or anything, I can just put it into my inventory like normal.

And I wanted to mention I know it says beta above but the file in this thread is the one I have installed "JsonAssets 1.1.1-unofficial.3-pathoschild"

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

NINJA EDIT BECAUSE I'M DUMB AND CAN'T READ

Can you attach a log from log.smapi.io and post the link here, please?

• euchred

No prob!

https://log.smapi.io/sEybkFXW

I do want to mention that some of the things on here say "could not load mod because there is no manifest.json"

I believe that those are only there because I'm using the nexus mod manager and it creates a folder for those mods and it doesn't bother how my game loads, they just kind of exist. Some might be there despite that I don't have the mods loaded, I don't really know if I should remove them but I figure the mods I want in the game work so as long as the folders aren't causing any issues, they don't really need to go, but I'm a newb and just kinda assuming things.

I can also see from rereading them over a little bit that I don't have a base-mod for the Ran's Spouse Gardens mod which I have now downloaded to test out > w > ;;

Thread Status:
                            Not open for further replies.