Undertale

Discussion in 'Games' started by Zetlin97, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Big Blue Bird

Big Blue Bird Astral Cartographer

Also Flowey. He says that after he kills you as Omega Flowey. It is followed by spammed laughter and the game crashing.

2. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

i was being silly because they asked us to guess :D

3. Jim Witness

Jim Witness Subatomic Cosmonaut

"Did you think I was gonna be satisfied...
    JUST KILLING YOU ONCE?"

I'm certain that the line isn't quite correct, but we all know who says it.
    It's probably Sans. ^_^

4. Bonabopn

i prefer this one :D

5. Big Blue Bird

"I call it... Dapper Blook...", "Oh, that was too much...", :confused:

6. Jim Witness

Chara vs Asriel, God of Hyperdeath.

7. Big Blue Bird

Welllllllll, Chara may be human, but that means that they can just RESET until they win, and/or they can use SOULs they got during genocide to fight against the SOULs Asriel got. I'd say draw?

8. Bonabopn

isn't that basically just the true pacifist ending? o:

9. Jim Witness

I've always considered The True Pacifist Ending to be Frisk saving everyone from Asriel, whereas Chara would be the Genocide equivalent of Frisk, If you take my meaning.

I might not be completely correct with my own words, but I hope you understand what I am saying.

----
    "It's me, Chara!" - Genocide run
    "Despite everything, it's still you." - Neutral / Pacifist run

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  10. Bonabopn

my theory is that chara is present in all endings, because if you relaunch the game after the pacifist ending, flowey pops up and says "chara pls don't reset kthx" c:

11. Big Blue Bird

Yes, Chara IS present, but they don't have control of Frisk in true pacifist. This is due to Chara getting power through the LV. and EXP. that Frisk gains, and since they never got any to use, they have no control. So it's not the true pacifist, but if Frisk let Chara have control for a bit and they had a grudge, then this would happen.

12. Bonabopn

i believe chara is representative of a part of the player; they are the embodiment of the part of you that likes numbers going up and completing things. their route is meant to mirror how the player commits horrible atrocities without a care because the characters do not matter in their mind, and how the reason every player who chooses the route does so is to 'complete' the game. they are a sociopath only when the player is, and their ending represents the player's completionism taking control. :O

13. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

I found Greater Dog.

[​IMG]

Jonesy, Big Blue Bird and Bonabopn like this.
  14. Big Blue Bird

:lolwut:Yes. It's beautiful. Can I have one for 20 G.

15. Jim Witness

I'll pay 45 Gold for one! Just let me spare a few more Vegetoids first! ^_^
    "Eat Your Greens"

EDIT:
    On an unrelated topic, I tend to view Chara as the living embodiment of hatred, rage, vengeance and jealousy.
    I tend to view Frisk as kind, merciful, and sympathetic. Probably because I tend to play the True Pacifist run all the time. I just can't bring myself to do a genocide run.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
    Big Blue Bird likes this.
  16. Big Blue Bird

Just wait till sans finds out about how you've been holding every monster back from their happiness... you monster of a monster... Also... RUN IT'S AN ERCHIUS GHOOOOOOOOSSSSSST!!!! *flies away with drill spear* You'll Never Take Me Alive!!!

17. Jim Witness

Worry not, insignificant Avian. Even if you were carrying any fuel on you (I only chase those who have fuel on them), I wouldn't even attempt to take you alive. I would drain your soul and life energies to sate my thirst for vengeance.

Speaking of Sans and Erchius Ghost...

SANS vs. ERCHIUS GHOST
    CHARA vs. E. GHOST
    OMEGA FLOWEY vs. E. G.
    CHARA vs. OMEGA FLOWEY, SANS, and ASGORE (Simultaneously)

Wait a minute, why would Sans even want me dead, anyways? I'm trying to free the mon- *Dunked*

*True Pacifist

Append:

TP Frisk against Sans, assuming he (TP Frisk) got swept through a vortex in time and switched places with Genocide Frisk just as the battle started?

Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
  18. Big Blue Bird

*makes scared bird sounds* I wouldn't really like being drained of life energy, but that last one, that seems like sans would have a serious guilt party afterwards, while in the other timeline, it's knife vs giant chaos sabers and all that. But yeah, I don't like the idea of being pretty much dead.

19. Big Blue Bird

Was bored and searched up random stuff and found this nonsense... please help my small pigeon head...
    [​IMG]*Don't you freaking dare!

(Also just realized, your not a ghost anymore and are apparently sans!)

20. Jim Witness

Yeah..that change is quite recent. Maybe a week or so after you screeched at my ghostly (Pun!) remark?

TP Frisk - Just walking up to Asriel at the flowerbed... WHOOSH! Right in front of Sans... "should be burning in hell." Do you think that TP Frisk would fight Sans, after he loads up at GEN's last SAVE, that is?
    GEN Frisk - "...kids like you..." (WHOOSH!) suddenly, before him is their childhood "brother" Asriel, tending to some flowers. Do you think that GEN Frisk would talk first, then kill him? Or do you think that GEN Frisk would just skip the chit-chat?

Glossary:
    TP - True Pacifist route
    GEN - Genocide path

May you have the wind at your back wherever you go, my child.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019