1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Angry Airship

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by GriffinO1, Dec 30, 2018.

1. GriffinO1

GriffinO1 Astral Cartographer

Is there any way to make an Airhsip (or anywhere else) stop trying to kill you. I’ve heard it just takes time but it’s been over a month and a half. Are there any commands to make them peaceful?

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  2. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Airship? I don't know if SB has an airship.

3. GriffinO1

The Avian Airship is the name of the place.

4. Daikon Ocelot

Oh, so that's what you mean. The flying ship crewed by the Grounded, right? The Pirate-like Avian. So, what's the matter? You fell from their ship many times?

5. GriffinO1

No, like the post says, I broke to much stuff and their attacking me. I want to figure out how to change that.

6. SillyLeaf

SillyLeaf Aquatic Astronaut

It's impossible, they will hate you forever!
    There's probably some admin code to solve that, but you don't look like the kind of person who use this stuff so...

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  7. Daikon Ocelot

Yeah, there is nothing you do to make them friend again. But just in case, for future encounter, be sure to not draw your weapon when you're wandering inside their airship or village. Accident can happen, like when you accidentally break their vase or bottle.

8. GriffinO1

I’m not normally, but this is one of my crew mates origins so I don’t want his former crew to want to kill us. I’ll look into admin commands.

9. Daikon Ocelot

Hmm... I understand. You just try to help your crew's homeland. Maybe, you may want to change the title, so people expert in commands may try to help you. Good luck! :)