Modding Discussion Migrating XNB mods to Content Patcher packs

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Mar 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coldazrael

coldazrael Existential Complex

Skyzrielle likes this.
  2. Kind owl

Kind owl Void-Bound Voyager

If anyone has time, would you please convert this mod for me? :3
    (I know that there was a similar one posted already, but it's not the same one)

• coldazrael

Here you go.

Attached Files:

Medicell, napdragons and Kind owl like this.
      • Kind owl

Kind owl Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you so much!

• Skyzrielle

Skyzrielle Space Hobo

• coldazrael

My pleasure. :D
          Just to let you know if the map itself were bugged, I'm afraid that I can't do much for help since I have zero experience with map-editing. There are some fellows here who knows how to fix it, though.
          I have zero knowledge if the mod you mentioned was officially updated either. Although someone seems to be updating the mod but doesn't seem to share it, judging from the recent comment right there :confused:. Since it's SMAPI mod, it's this thread that you're supposed to be asking.

• rilesmiles

rilesmiles Space Hobo

Thank you so much! I just tried it though and SMAPI stated there was an error. I'm not really sure what the exact problem is? I'm providing pic of it on this post

Capture.PNG

Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
            • coldazrael

How clumsy of me really, it's just a mere space from the conversion's UniqueID in manifest.json that I forgot to remove :rofl:
              It's supposed to be 'FANTUANTAIKABAIRE.Shirts' instead of 'FANTUANTAIKA BAIRE.Shirts' lol
              Anyways, file's already updated.

https://community.playstarbound.com...ent-patcher-packs.141577/page-85#post-3322545

• Lionhearte

Lionhearte Big Damn Hero

• coldazrael

Attached Files:

• Cassichu

Cassichu Void-Bound Voyager

Omg you are a BLESSING thank you soso much~ ;v;
                Got it to work perfectly!

If anyone has some free time though, and I already posted it but...

https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/elles-barn-and-coop-animal-replacements.126156/

This little guy here. I know Elle's animals are technically already in CP form, but the sprites here on this post are notably different. The sprites are slightly more detailed (especially notable in the deer and pigs, check out their legs), and the current CP version doesn't offer the black-legged selkie chicken variant that I really dig.

It also looks like the Nexus version doesn't have an option for the female mallard duck.

Maybe, maybe, if someone can convert this guy with each texture being able to be turned off individually? I feel terrible like I'm asking a lot and IF I AM I can go with Elle's current textures. ;___;

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. RandomlyBookish said they could, but they weren't at their computer at the time, and I felt like making a post that just- highlighted the differences so people wouldn't feel like they're wasting their time? /fidgets

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
                • coldazrael

Right.. I also happened to notice that the alpaca in the thread you mentioned is kinda different with one in nexus. So, the point is.. Do you need only the white-browny alpaca from the thread before or wut? :rofl:
                  I'd be glad to help you out but I couldn't understand pretty well your request is lol

And just what or who you mean by 'little guy'? :confused:

• Cassichu

I actually wanted all the sprites specifically from that thread. ;v;

The alpaca is my favorite (it looks SUPER FLOOFY), but there's also a lot of differences, like the deer look more finished, and I prefer the duck recolors and retextures there.

Basically I was just wondering if I could have it as an alternate pack? Instead of the nexus one? With the option to disable any of the textures individually? If... if that makes sense? Ahaha.

• coldazrael

Finally you're speaking. Have at thee!
                      This one could even bypass the laws of psychic, you could turn your cow or goat to alpaca, or even dinosaur and blue chickens config are included as well. :DD

Elle's Barn and Coop Animal Replacements
                      ConfigSchema
                      EnableMod : true, false
                      BabyDuckConfig : true, false (will use baby silkie chick as replacement because there is no duck chick sprite, set to false if you prefer vanilla duck chick)
                      (White/Brown/Void/Blue)ChickenToggle : Brahma, Silkie, Australorp, disabled
                      DuckToggle : FMallard, disabled
                      RabbitToggle : WhiteRabbit, disabled
                      DinosaurToggle : Brahma, Silkie, Australorp, FMallard, disabled
                      (White/Brown)CowToggle : Reindeer, SpottedDeer, Alpaca, disabled
                      GoatToggle : Verata, Reindeer, SpottedDeer, Alpaca, disabled
                      SheepToggle : Alpaca, disabled
                      PigToggle : Kunekune, PinkPig, disabled

PS : disable config is always available for my conversions. :up:

Edit : Fixed the description of SheepToggle

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
                      • Cassichu

Oh my gosh thank you thank you!! ;v;
                        I appreciate that immensely eee. now i can have my cute little floofy alpacas.

• coldazrael

My pleasure :DD
                          And by the way I made some mistake in the config description from my post, the SheepToggle is alpaca, disabled not verata, disabled :rofl:

• Lionhearte

Lionhearte Big Damn Hero

Thank you!

• rosei21

rosei21 Void-Bound Voyager

• alannalapenna

alannalapenna Aquatic Astronaut

• rosei21

rosei21 Void-Bound Voyager

Thread Status:
                            Not open for further replies.