1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Spawnable Item Pack - Spawn all items for free! v1.3.2.4

Spawnable Item Pack allows you to spawn thousands of items for free.

1. Dukenatn

Dukenatn Space Hobo

When i open the quickbar it It says 'fff7f:Mater Manipulator
    In my mods folder i now have Strbound-SpanableitemsPack-master mod and Starbound-Quickbar-Mini-Master
    When i try to click it the 'fff7f:Mater Manipulator it doesnt do anything

2. Dukenatn

Dukenatn Space Hobo

I downloaded the strbound quickbar mini master file then put in my mods folder.
    I also have the spawnableitempack-master folder in my mods folder.
    When I play the game the quick bar shows up but the only thing I see is 'ffff7f:Mater Manipulator.
    No images show up just that text.
    Thanks

3. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Conflicting mod maybe? You do need to remove Manipulated UI if you use the Quickbar. Furthermore, download the pak files from the release page, don't download the source code.

4. Duxie

Duxie Void-Bound Voyager

So, I downloaded the QuickbarMini mod (as well as pawnable items pack).... but when I click the '≡' tab it just bring up the Matter Manipulator Upgrades window..... I don't know what's gone wrong. Please help.

5. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

You're looking at a conflicting mod. See if the issue persists after disabling other mods.

6. Sykotec

Sykotec Big Damn Hero

Not certain what is going on, but none of the vanilla items are showing up. Tried a fresh install with the only other mod being FU and it's patch, and still no luck.

Is it missing a file of some sort?
    EDIT: Should probably point out that the FU items don't show either. All I have is a blank screen with no category buttons.

7. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Check your log for any errors. Make sure there's no text in the search bar and that you haven't unselected all item rarities.

8. drakesteele

drakesteele Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ok I am hunting this bug too - it used to work fine - and I can't figure out what mod might be conflicting... I've pulled all of my UI mods except expanded UI which always worked fine but now my quickbar doesn't open at all, I click it and it just brings up the manipulator directly. It's irritating in the extreme. :(

9. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Does the icon show 3 stripes or the matter manipulator? And clicking on it simply opens the matter manipulator directly?
    Ensure that the Quickbar is being loaded in your mods menu (select the cog in the bottom right corner of the main menu). If it is, there has to be a conflict. It's not the first time I've seen a mod patch or replace a file completely unrelated to the mod.

10. PandaGamerHD

PandaGamerHD Void-Bound Voyager

it works with items from other mod?

11. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

12. Dovahkiin272

Dovahkiin272 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I installed the mod but im using more mods like frackin universe and the game have a CTD, some help please?

13. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Err, check your log for errors? You can find it in Starbound/storage.

14. Technolord

Technolord Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It doesn't let you spawn in modded items, which is slightly irritating when trying to test out really rare modded items.

15. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

16. breannadabomb

breannadabomb Intergalactic Tourist

how do you get this to work on mac???

17. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Same as any other platform. Make sure you have Quickbar Mini.

18. jackymc77

jackymc77 Void-Bound Voyager

umm please can i get the link to the quickbar mini thanks:nuruhype::nuruhype::nuruhype::avalilol::avalilol::avalilol::lickitung::lickitung:

19. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

20. MeepMipMeep

MeepMipMeep Space Hobo

When I click on the quickbar mini, then spawnable items my game crashes