1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Stardew Valley Mobile: Known Issues and Fixes

Discussion in 'Support' started by Katzeus, Oct 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. harryh

harryh Developer

Hi - thanks for this report. WE haven't been able to recreate this issue - would you be able to post your save here please (as shown here) so we can investigate?

• Knakriktsur

Knakriktsur Subatomic Cosmonaut

Can you still pick up spawnd items from the flore like blackberrys?

• Meagan

Meagan Intergalactic Tourist

Thanks for looking into this! I've attached the file.

For more info:
        Since I first noticed Pam and Penny missing (on a Friday in game), I've played through to the following Friday. They were missing on Friday, Sunday, and Wednesday, but were present the other days (including the next Friday). So I'm not sure if it's just random. On the days they were missing, they never left their house, and weren't there when I went inside, or anywhere else they usually go as far as I could tell. But like I said earlier, they were still on the relationship menu the entire time, and Pam even sent me a letter on a day she was missing.

Attached Files:

• hyperthyme

hyperthyme Tentacle Wrangler

Please add [ and ] characters back to useable characters for names. :)

AcHolmblad and Meagan like this.
          • Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

Update 1.15 went live this weekend.

We're trying a new deployment method where the update pushes to a small amount of players then slowly rolls out to more over a few days. We're still carefully testing, but hoping this will allow us to limit any critical issues before they push to everyone. Players can manually force the update to the newest version from the app store page if they don't want to wait.

1.15 (15 December 2018)
            • (Fixed) Backup restored characters getting stuck in scenery
            • (Fixed) Backup restored Shane and Maru work uniform animation issues
            • Minor cosmetic updates
            • General stability improvements

• AcHolmblad

AcHolmblad Seal Broken

Running current IOS version to date. Using iPhone XR 128gb phone.

2 problems not listed on here:

1: when iPhone display setting is set to ZOOMED the notch cuts off the inventory bar and makes it nearly unusable. Once I set my phone back to STANDARD display instead of ZOOMED the issue is gone.

2. The infamous item code/character name exploit has been patched despite Eric Barone promising this would never be the case
              .... I just spent 8$ to buy the game to find out I can’t use the item code name exploit .

Please undue this patch/fix or explore this unintended bug preventing the [] from showing in the character name so the glitch can be enjoyed again

hyperthyme likes this.
              • AcHolmblad

AcHolmblad Seal Broken

Same issue on my end.... super frustrating since Eric Barone promised he would never get rid of this exploit

hyperthyme likes this.
                • harryh

harryh Developer

Thanks for this, we'll look into it!

• harryh

harryh Developer

Thanks again Meagan for posting that save, I found and fixed the bug and it'll be in the next release. :)

Oriel and Meagan like this.
                    • Oriel

Oriel Space Hobo

So you don’t need a save from me too?

• sierraviridian

sierraviridian Space Hobo

Hi! I’ve been trying to load the game but every time i do, I get a “time limit” screen and then it crashes. How can I fix this without losing my progress?

• Quang

Quang Space Hobo

Open app after a few days, notice Emily walking through trees and onto an unreachable spot.

Attached Files:

• Skinflint

Skinflint Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Consistently failing to save on iOS 12.1 when I use Return Scepter between 1:50 and 2 am, and even saving a Backup doesn't actually do so, when I go to load it back. I'm guessing something about not having different time between using the Scepter and walking in my door versus when the day ends and tries to save…?

• harryh

harryh Developer

We shouldn't need one, thanks, we found the issue with the Pam/Penny missing thing (it was happening when the trailer had been upgraded - the code was 'warping' Pam and Penny into the old trailer rather than the new house on restore of an 'any time' save. We should be putting a build live in the next day or two, it's currently in final testing.

Thanks!

• harryh

harryh Developer

Hi - thanks for your feedback. Do you mean that the game won't save if you go into bed between 1.50 and 2am having warped home with the return scepter?

• harryh

harryh Developer

Thanks - do you know if you're using the latest update (1.15 or later)? That bug ought not to happen any more as of then, but it's possible something else we haven't seen yet as caused it.

• Skinflint

Skinflint Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yes, and I apologize for forgetting to mention the fact that I am warping from on my farm, so it might also be hoarking any trigger involving auto-save via entering a new area, is my guess…?

• V4venus42

V4venus42 Poptop Tamer

Just a small issue but sprinkles don’t work in the greenhouse, I read they were supposed to.
                                      No rush though, I’m really impressed with what you’ve fixed so far!

• Tolotos

Tolotos Space Hobo

Hi,

I‘m playing Stardew Valley version 1.15 on the iPad and encountered some minor bugs.

1. I purchased the calender and pinned it on the wall behind my bed. On the PC version I was now able to check the dates of the birthdays and festivals with this calender (like the calender at Pierre‘s Store). On the iOS version I just can remove and relocated the calender.
                                        2. When donating items at the museum, I can‘t donate any item which is in the last column of my bag (regardless of the line). Clicking on one of them simply quits the donation dialog. So to donate any item, it has to be in one of the first nine columns.
                                        3. Crafting Wild Seeds ... e.g. Winter Seeds: my bag contains: 2 snow yam, 2 crocus, 2 crystal fruits, and 49 winter roots. Crafting menu -> pressing craft twice results in 110 winters and 38 winter roots. Just an example, exploit also works for spring/summer/autumn seeds.
                                        4. The achievement ‚Gourmet Chef‘ does not work for me. The reason seems to be the counter for the ‚Escargot‘ dish. Regardless how many of them I cook, in the Cooking Overview this dish is still marked ???.

Greetings,
                                        Sven

• hyperthyme

hyperthyme Tentacle Wrangler

As of the new update 1.16, [ and ] still don’t process properly for character names. Please fix and allow the glitch to happen again. It still works on the PC version, why not let it work on the mobile version?

AcHolmblad likes this.
                                          Thread Status:
                                          Not open for further replies.