1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Lopunny Improvements 1.41 (CG)

Hip hop hooray! Ho! Hey! Ho!

1. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

I was mostly concerned about how the Lucario would act because I did have a general idea of how I'd like the Lopunny to act. I need to write out a few examples, but I'd imagine them to be rather curious and energetic. The rest of what you said would be applicable as well.

Thanks for replying, though.

Edit: Another thing I'd like to ask is, since we both are in charge of our respective races, how would our species interact? Lucario-specific dialog is planned. Would the Lopunny see the Lucario as a threat, being a canid (and very likely predatory) species? Would the Lopunny know about the Lucario enough to talk about aura?

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
  2. Mackinz

Mackinz updated Lopunny Improvements with a new update entry:

Major Minor General Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Huh... at this rate, that sky temple im building will be full of entirely custom races lol, amazing!

4. Vegetable Lamb

Vegetable Lamb Existential Complex

Any ideas for what kind of pet you want to add for the lops?

5. Mackinz

Not really, no. I was going to keep the human cat until I can think of a good pet otherwise.

6. SpaceKGreen

SpaceKGreen Existential Complex

The first thing that popped into my head was a Ledyba.

7. Mackinz

The thing that seems appropriate to me is a little Buneary - which seems strange but works in a "trainee" sort of way.

8. Alpha_StevO

Alpha_StevO Phantasmal Quasar

But throwing a ball/feeding a trainee with a food dish seems a bit... unconventional.

Why not make it a Pachirisu or somethin'? It's the Pikachu of that generation, and it IS pretty dang cute.

9. Xquavier

Xquavier Big Damn Hero

By any chance will this be on steam workshop?

10. epicbonzi

epicbonzi Void-Bound Voyager

Hello I love this mod but just wondering if it's still in development

11. Vegetable Lamb

Vegetable Lamb Existential Complex

minor typo

Code:
    [12:55:41.539] [Error] Could not load recipe /recipes/spawner/spawnerlopunny.recipe: (ItemException) No such item 'steelbar'

12. Everglass

Everglass Void-Bound Voyager

I had issues with eyes at first, the combination for the lightness of the eyes in contrast of the darkness of the pit of the eye really draws focus to the black, especially with the adjacent white. At first glance they gave off the appearance of googly eyes rather then really being able to appreciate how they are suppose to be perceived.

Perhaps lightening the black a bit or tying the black with the eye color.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  13. rylasasin

rylasasin Cosmic Narwhal

Heads up: You'll need to update the race for 1.3, otherwise it'll crash if you try to deploy in a mech.

14. Pokemorphedplayer

Pokemorphedplayer Subatomic Cosmonaut

Did this mod die? I don't mean to bug but I found it odd that this mod's remained silent for so long.

15. SnowWhitespotten

SnowWhitespotten Space Hobo

Heyo! So, attempting to play with this mod because... Idk, why not, and it crashes everytime I attempt to teleport somewhere into my mech. It appears to missing all of the 'deploymech' files, but the file it refers to as having an error loading is the Deploy_lopunny.cinematic. Is there perhaps any help from ANYONE I can get on this? it would be much appreciated

16. Natural Aura

Natural Aura Pangalactic Porcupine

Hello Snow. So, I did some digging around, and as you'd mentioned, the lopunny race doesn't contain the necessary data for mechs to work sadly. Additionally, there are currently no patches available to fix this. However, there is a mod on the steam workshop called "1.3 mech cinematic fix" that has been patching races that broke in the 1.3 update due to missing mech files. If you'd like, you may want to consider sending out a request for the lopunny race fix (Though, I'm not sure how active the mod is). Alternatively, if you think your capable of doing so, you can extract the mech fix mod and then poke around at it's contents for a little comparison in order to make your own patch. (I'd suggest using PAKit in order to extract a .pak file, extremely useful!)

In either case, I wish you the best of luck!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=943339163 - link to 1.3 mech cinematic fix
    https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/pakit.5214/ - link to PAKit

17. Kg01

Kg01 Void-Bound Voyager

So whenever I tried to just open starbound it seems to crash instantly I checked to the logs and it seems that this seems to be the main cause of it

15:55:03.906] [Error] Application: exception thrown, shutting down: (ObjectException) Error loading object '/Lopunny Improvements - CG - 1.41/objects/spawner/spawners/spawner_lopunny.object': (AssetException) Error loading asset /objects/spawner/spawners/lopunny.animation

Before you ask no, I have no mods installed except for 100 species character extender but that pretty much it

Did I do something wrong? I would really like to use this mod it looks to so cool to use:love:

18. Zancuno

Zancuno Existential Complex

Remove that item from your files. The spawners are a REALLY old beta asset of Starbound. They were replaced with the colony deeds.

Xtremecandy and Kg01 like this.
  19. Kg01

Kg01 Void-Bound Voyager

20. Arcadere

Arcadere Orbital Explorer

Its a simple fix to fix the mech deploy. No mod download needed.
    Just drag and drop copies of another race's mech deploy into the animations folder and rename it accordingly. Bam, done.
    Also, I'm slowly picking away at the lopunny mod. I'm still in the code and dialogue stage... (there's so much to go through! ><)