New Item To Use!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by HighLordBound, Dec 14, 2018.

1. HighLordBound

HighLordBound Void-Bound Voyager

An idea of a new item to use would be a net! Used to catch different kinds of bugs and other creatures. I was also thinking, that during the spring/summer time, crabs should come out onto the shore line, then using the nets to catch them before they run off! Same thing for snails, but they can be found wondering the forest south of the farm, or even the mountains north east. It can also be used to catch bee's to put into the bee hive also. Maybe also have a new area in the museum to store your bug collection. If anyone has more ideas like this, please leave a comment!! :raccoon::catsparkle:

Gandalor 75 and Skinflint like this.
    • Clovis_Sangrail

Clovis_Sangrail Subatomic Cosmonaut

You'll probably have to learn to code and mod it yourself.

• Christnewhogaming

Christnewhogaming Orbital Explorer

Look at the Sstardew Valley blog site. The dev decided to work on it again. Yes, the game literally as an official site.

• HighLordBound

That's why I started posting ideas for the game again.

• Christnewhogaming

Christnewhogaming Orbital Explorer

I know. I was just talking to Clovis_Sangrail who doesn't seem to know. :laugh: At least this game isn't close to dying. xD I'm addicted to it now.

• HighLordBound

Haha same, i cant sotp playing it! i have way too many hours into this game :cathug:

• 》Lasercats《

》Lasercats《 Intergalactic Tourist

Its like animal crossing! Maybe you could catch jas and Vincent and roast them in ur fireplace:catlol::fireball: