[WebApp] Stardew Checkup -- Achievement & Completion Progress

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MouseyPounds, Mar 10, 2018.

1. MouseyPounds

MouseyPounds Cosmic Narwhal

OK, that appears to be the broken one but I was able to repair the bit that was crashing. It looks like something else was removed (a crafting count) when you removed the event for the Cave. Demetrius does visit when you go outside, so the cave reset you did worked fine.

Attached Files:

BentFX likes this.
    • milkybun_

milkybun_ Space Hobo

:cry: omg thank you so much!!!

• Xorelock

Xorelock Void-Bound Voyager

I'm not sure if this is a bug in the game or just the wording in the Checkup, but:

I just got the Master Angler achievement at 59 fish also (i was missing crimsonfish, lava eel, rainbow trout) -- and willy mailed me the Stardrop the next morning. so perhaps the wording should be "mailed by willy after catching 59 different fish / mailed by will after obtaining the Master Angler achievement"

ps. thanks for the checkup it's so useful!

• MouseyPounds

Yeah, it would probably be better to word it as "after obtaining the Master Angler achievement" since I doubt at this point they are going to change the achievement trigger.

Darkcedars likes this.
          • je9903

je9903 Void-Bound Voyager

I'm having an issue where the site says that I have one more crafting item to craft to achieve the Craft Master achievement, but I've most certainly crafted the item it says that I have left (I've even gone in and crafted multiples of it) and still haven't triggered the achievement. The site says I still have yet to craft the Hardwood Fence but I definitely have crafted it already. Please help!

• Snolady2000

Snolady2000 Orbital Explorer

It is easy to overlook something as crafted when we also get items from bundles. You can use this page: https://mouseypounds.github.io/stardew-checkup/ to check and see what you've already crafted. Hope this helps!

• MouseyPounds

Try crafting another one. If it still doesn't give credit, there might be a game bug or mod bug in play. Do you use any mods, particularly those that make any changes to crafting?

• je9903

When I hadn't gotten the achievement I went through the day, saved and closed out and loaded my save back in to see what I was missing and it said I was missing Hardwood fences, which I usually make to put around my farm unless I use the stone fence, so I booted the game back up and made one and nothing happened??
                  And the only mods I have that may be causing issues is that I have a craftable Mushroom box mod? And I don't think I've made one yet/I'm not sure if I got the recipe on that file yet either. I haven't had the chance to check it though. (Everything else is like cosmetic mods, like the dark wood and gold craftables and being able to place furniture things outside)

• MouseyPounds

Craftable mushroom boxes could be blocking the achievement, since the game just checks all available recipes, although the hardwood fence should still be nonzero if you have made them. If you zip & attach your save I can take a look at it.

• je9903

If nothing else, I can always just remove the craftable mushroom boxes mod. It's not a huge issue. But I have zipped my file regardless!

Attached Files:

• je9903

Okay, so I ended up refreshing the site and I reuploaded my save. The site says that I have completed the Craft Master achievement but in game, the achievement hasn't been triggered and the star remains dark

• MouseyPounds

The app can only check for crafting recipes from the main game, so it will tell you that the requirements are met if all of them have been crafted.
                          When I load your save on my game, Craft Master immediately triggers, so the issue is that the special recipe from Craftable Mushroom boxes hasn't been crafted yet. Your two options are to just wait until you craft one of those to get the achievement, or temporarily disable that mod and play a day without it, triggering the achieve when you load in. (You want to play the full day so that the achievement status is saved.)

je9903 likes this.
                          • je9903

You were right! I took the mod out and the Achievement instantly triggered. Thanks for your help. ^^

BentFX likes this.
                            • Valll

Valll Intergalactic Tourist

Im guessing this app only works for PC and not any consoles?

• BentFX

BentFX Cosmic Narwhal

Nope, consoles aren't supported because the save files aren't accessible. The wiki does have instructions for getting the game files on mobile.

margotbean and MouseyPounds like this.
                                • rfpnj

rfpnj Space Hobo

With the last update, multiplayer checks have broken. it hangs up after about 80% of the working bar.

MouseyPounds likes this.
                                  • Neurolyte

Neurolyte Void-Bound Voyager

Agree with above, multiplayer checks are no longer working.

MouseyPounds likes this.
                                    • MouseyPounds

@rfpnj & @Neurolyte : Thanks for the report! I just pushed out an update that should fix that. Please let me know if there are further problems.

• rfpnj

rfpnj Space Hobo

@MouseyPounds One other thing I noticed was in the grampas evaluation section it does not recognize if two players are married to each other for the purposes of a fully upgraded house and marriage.

MouseyPounds likes this.
                                        • MouseyPounds

Thanks again. Update on the way.