Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.3 [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessebot

Jessebot Orbital Explorer

Attached Files:

2. Kastallia

Kastallia Void-Bound Voyager

Yes, thanks. Thats due to the fact, that Better Crafting is not compatible with any mods which change the crafting menu. And I guess you have a mod, which adds new machines.

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

I do, Custom Farming Redux. Compatibility would likely have to come from their side then, correct?

• huancz

huancz Subatomic Cosmonaut

I see you have reverted Skills Prestige to broken status due to this. Can I know the reasoning? I thought the wiki tracks individual mod compatibility with SDV 1.3, not mod conflicts between each other.

I got few free hours today so I updated the latest upstream version to work with 1.3.32. I'm still looking into updating cooking and luck adapters before I push it all. But I doubt it will fix conflict with SpaceCore, it still does typecast to (SkillsPage).

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@huancz The compatibility list generally doesn't show mod conflicts, but unofficial updates aren't listed if they cause significant issues beyond those present in the original mod.

• huancz

The issue wasn't "beyond those present in the original mod", though. Original had exactly the same issue, moving to current upstream version didn't fix anything. Plus the little issue of not being compatible with SDV1.3 - the update was still an improvement. But it doesn't matter now, the fix for coexistence with spacecore was trivial after some research.

Compatibility is another matter... So far existing adapters for luck and cooking skills seem to be beyond salvaging, skills based on spacecore are too different.

Attached Files:

DaniellobatO likes this.
            • Sephira jo

Sephira jo Aquatic Astronaut

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but does anyone have an updated version of or is able to update Cat gifts?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

This file is outdated; see mods.smapi.io for the latest updates.

@huancz Thanks! Here's the same update, but with the version fixed so players get update alerts.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
                  huancz likes this.
                • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
                • huancz

I forgot the rule about incrementing patch version, sorry. I'm used to think that "longer version is later if shorter version is substring of the longer one" - that's how lexical sorting usually works. Thanks for the fix, I'll update it on github.

• alissad

alissad Void-Bound Voyager

For people waiting for better transmutation saw this on Nexus this morning. It includes better transmutation recipes. Going to try it out.
                    Crafting Recipes Expanded

• PencilLead

PencilLead Seal Broken

I see that the Get Dressed mod is currently labeled "broken" and I cant seem to find a way to contant the original author. Anyone got any patches?

• alissad

alissad Void-Bound Voyager

It's still broken. I've been using this instead:
                        Kisekae

• BioFan90

BioFan90 Void-Bound Voyager

Is MTN not compatible with SMAPI's newest version?

• s2sky

s2sky Aquatic Astronaut

Looks like mod still wont allow me to plant custom trees. Is this not compatible with 1.3.28?

• SamyXT21

SamyXT21 Space Hobo

The "Better Sprinklers" mod as well as the "Line Sprinklers" mod seem to be outdated.

It would be great if someone would update at least one of them.
                              I really don't like the vanilla version of the sprinklers.

Anyway, thanks for the hard work.

Much love :)

• paradigmnomad

paradigmnomad Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The version you quoted is only compatible with v1.3.32+ since there were changes between 1.3.28 needed to make it work with 1.3.32.

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

After some help from my resident programmer, here's an updated version of Price Drops. As always, the OP is allowed to use this unofficial update as their own or request this be taken down.

Attached Files:

• krissasaur

krissasaur Void-Bound Voyager

how do i use kisekae? i found it on nexus and it says i should still have a dresser in my house, but I don't?

nvm i deleted it and reinstalled it and the dresser is there now.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
                                    • lividhen

lividhen Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Updated Infinite Inventory. Also trying to update cat gifts, but I cant get the item to actually appear.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
                                      Thread Status:
                                      Not open for further replies.