Tool SMAPI: Stardew Modding API

Discussion in 'Mods' started by ClxS, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaylie

Thaylie Void-Bound Voyager

2. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Thaylie Can you try removing the fireflies content pack for Custom Critters?

• Thaylie

Thaylie Void-Bound Voyager

That did the trick! Thank you so much!

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

SMAPI 2.9 is now available!

This mainly fixes a number of issues, adds new features for modders, and begins the migration to SMAPI 3.0.

For modders: you can now update your mods for the upcoming SMAPI 3.0, which will release in Q1 2019. 3.0 overhauls SMAPI events so they're much more consistent, powerful, extensible, and discoverable. You can install SMAPI 2.9 'strict mode' to test your mods for compatibility with SMAPI 3.0. If you have questions or need help, feel free to ask!

See the release notes and mod compatibility list for more info.

• newtype

newtype Void-Bound Voyager

Just installed SMAPI 2.9. My game now crashes if I attempt to build a shed. It is also automatically closing out the crash log, so I can't see what the actual error messages are.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• newtype

https://log.smapi.io/WPdFKGCz

Relevant part

5:44:02 ERROR SMAPI An error occured in the overridden update loop: System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object. Object name: 'ObservableCollectionWatcher`1'. at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.StateTracking.FieldWatchers.BaseDisposableWatcher.AssertNotDisposed() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\StateTracking\FieldWatchers\BaseDisposableWatcher.cs:line 33 at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.StateTracking.FieldWatchers.ObservableCollectionWatcher`1.Update() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\StateTracking\FieldWatchers\ObservableCollectionWatcher.cs:line 52 at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.StateTracking.LocationTracker.Update() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\StateTracking\LocationTracker.cs:line 93 at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.StateTracking.WorldLocationsTracker.Update() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\StateTracking\WorldLocationsTracker.cs:line 82 at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.WatcherCore.Update() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\WatcherCore.cs:line 108 at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.Update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:line 444

15:44:02 ERROR SMAPI An error occured in the overridden update loop: System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object. Object name: 'ObservableCollectionWatcher`1'. at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.StateTracking.FieldWatchers.BaseDisposableWatcher.AssertNotDisposed() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\StateTracking\FieldWatchers\BaseDisposableWatcher.cs:line 33 at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.StateTracking.FieldWatchers.ObservableCollectionWatcher`1.Update() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\StateTracking\FieldWatchers\ObservableCollectionWatcher.cs:line 52 at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.StateTracking.LocationTracker.Update() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\StateTracking\LocationTracker.cs:line 93 at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.StateTracking.WorldLocationsTracker.Update() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\StateTracking\WorldLocationsTracker.cs:line 82 at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.WatcherCore.Update() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\WatcherCore.cs:line 106 at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.Update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:line 444

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@newtype Thanks! I'm looking into that now, and I'll release a 2.9.1 to fix it soon.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Fixed in the upcoming SMAPI 2.9.1. Thanks for reporting it!

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

SMAPI 2.9.1 is now available!

Release notes:
                  • Fixed crash in SMAPI 2.9 when constructing certain buildings.
                  • Fixed error when a map asset is reloaded in rare cases.

• newtype

Thank you for fixing it Pathoschild!

• ThatFluff

ThatFluff Void-Bound Voyager

Seems like the garden pot cutscene is crashing my game, when I hover my mouse over the pot it insta crashes. ;_; Haven't had issues with Smapi until this was triggered in events, and the error log appears to show the same thing:

[19:19:48 ERROR SMAPI] An error occured in the overridden draw loop: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
                      at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
                      at StardewValley.Object.getDescription() in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Objects\Object.cs:line 3557
                      at StardewValley.Menus.Toolbar.draw(SpriteBatch b) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\Toolbar.cs:line 202
                      at StardewValley.Game1.drawHUD() in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 11836
                      at DrawImpl_Patch0(Object gameTime, GameTime )
                      at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.Draw(GameTime gameTime) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:line 888

any fix for this? Or is the save corrupted entirely?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• valkryeloyd14

valkryeloyd14 Aquatic Astronaut

hi! my game keep crashing after i go to sleep,i checked with another save data but it didnt crash so i assume maybe my data corrupt or something? a help would be great i spent a lot of time in that save :( heres my save data my.mixtape.moe/niosch.rar and my smapi log https://log.smapi.io/BsZ4kGQY thanks before!

• 13akoors

13akoors Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Have you first tried updating your 1 mod that says it needs updating?
                          Also, do you have and XNB mods? If so, try resetting your game files and playing without those

• valkryeloyd14

thanks for replying :) sadly that mod didnt have update so i tried removing that mod and the game still crashes
                            yes i did have XNB mods and after i reinstall the game ,nothing change the game still crash

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@valkryeloyd14 That save works fine for me, so it's probably one of your mods. Can you post a zip of your full Mods folder?

• TradSkin

TradSkin Void-Bound Voyager

Hey
                                My game keeps crashing whenever I enter my farm map. I need some help, please

Attached Files:

• valkryeloyd14

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@TradSkin Does that happen if you remove the cranber.fireflies pack for Custom Critters?

Thread Status:
                                  Not open for further replies.