1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Return to Earth [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Dungeons and Sidequests' started by Joseph K, Aug 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lunar Eye Gaming

Lunar Eye Gaming Phantasmal Quasar

I noticed, so I made it act more like the Erchius Ghost.

2. Joseph K

Joseph K Giant Laser Beams

Did you update it yet? Because I didn't see any recent updates.

3. Lunar Eye Gaming

Right, I was going to update it and then forgot. :\
    Also, one of your players says, "What a terrible mission. Monsters are hard as hell, bosses are annoying as my younger sibling, design sucks. Very dissapointing." I do partially agree with that first part, though - some of the enemies are overly tanky.

4. Joseph K

Hmm... So much for actually challenging enemies... I guess I'll just remove the challenge.

5. Joseph K

6. Lunar Eye Gaming

I think it should take like 5 or 6 hits to kill some of the enemies. Something that I like doing when balancing things is make the attacks that are harder to dodge deal less damage. I'm not the mod developer, but these might be a few tips to balancing the enemies. Oh well, you might have updated the mod by the time this message has reached you.
    I actually made a few manual changes to stuff such as the warp interface text to be "Unstable Rift | Below the Folds of Reality" and the final boss' name to be "Malor'ag". I did these MYSELF, so if you want to add these changes, you can.

7. Joseph K

Yeah, I just updated it. But I'll take some of those suggestions into account.

8. Joseph K

I don't see how the name "Malor'ag" would work better than "The True Ruin". Unless "Malor'ag" means something specific.

9. Lunar Eye Gaming

10. Joseph K

11. Sumenora

Sumenora Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I updated the mod and looking a little bit into the code...ill have to make a few adjustments to the HP cause i have World tier multipliers so your bosses dont end up having 1,000,000 HP for my servers lol...but lets see if that bug is still there.

12. Joseph K

That would be quite overpowered... though it'd be fun if you needed a bunch of players to beat it.

13. Sumenora

Sumenora Scruffy Nerf-Herder

turning your boss into a RAID boss now that would be epic!!

14. Joseph K

Maybe I should make a seperate super-boss version of it that is nearly impossible to defeat alone. I might need Lunar Eye Gaming to help design it though.

15. Joseph K

Joseph K updated Return to Earth with a new update entry:

Return To Earth

Read the rest of this update entry...

Catherine Franz likes this.
  16. Joseph K

Catherine Franz likes this.
  17. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

Nice vid and update!! (btw did anyone else got an "update" to starbound and sb unstable with 0 mb size?)

18. Catherine Franz

Now that's a terrifying thought...solo player here -> prolly gon' die a lot if it's still possible to beat -> takes a whole year to finish

19. Joseph K

If I were to make a raid boss version it would be optional.

20. Catherine Franz

Maybe make it like the glitch survival mission instead like waves of monsters? (ex: ye get stuck in a room with monsters shenanigans and someone will get ya out if you give em time or something)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.