Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.3 [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alissad

alissad Void-Bound Voyager

Having similar problem but mine aren't invisible. The name displays correctly in inventory after they are crafted. The lures and bait from everlasting bait and unbreakable tackle are displaying correctly in the crafting window though so it isn't all modded crafting recipes.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    • WildServal

WildServal Void-Bound Voyager

Oh wow, thanks a lot! I looked at smapi.io for any compatible version, and there was none, so I came here, and here you are with a life-saving file! :catsparkle: Thank you!

Didn't see it yesterday, but still thanks. Looking forward to official update!

• kdel

kdel Space Hobo

• randomlybookish

randomlybookish Subatomic Cosmonaut

• Mattzio

Mattzio Aquatic Astronaut

I have got the same problem, machines aren’t invisible and their names are incorrect in crafting tab but then it fixes when they’re crafted and names are displayed correctly

• kdel

kdel Space Hobo

It isn't for me :/

[SMAPI] - Better Fruit Trees 2.2-beta because it's no longer compatible. Please check for a new version at https://mods.smapi.io.

edit: ahh, had the wrong file! Sorry :)

• AeonaMori

AeonaMori Scruffy Nerf-Herder

@Escaleone I downloaded your unofficial update to SaveAnywhere, but I think it's not compatible with my custom farm map. It says something about MTN as far as I can decipher the error messages. I'm not sure if this can be fixed? Could you, or perhaps someone else who has coding/modding knowledge look into this? I've attached my latest error log.
            If it's not possible to fix this, please let me know too :) Thanks very much anyway for all of your efforts thus far!

PS: when I tried to save, it just gave me a black screen with an infinite "Saving..." status.

Attached Files:

• margotbean

margotbean Existential Complex

Has anyone else noticed that freezing time with CJB Cheats Menu no longer allows Seed Makers in the Greenhouse to produce seeds? They just keep pulsating until I unfreeze time. This was one of my favorite ways to ensure I always get 3 seeds from a seed maker (freeze time, throw fruit in, wait for the one that produces 3 seeds, and keep using only that one). I know, it's a minor issue, but I think it's worth mentioning fwiw.

• Escaleone

Escaleone Scruffy Nerf-Herder

According to a warning in your log, MTN changes the game's "save serializer", meaning the way it generates save files. The actual errors aren't very specific about which mod caused them, but since both mods affect the save process, MTN and Save Anywhere probably do conflict with each other.

I can't really do much about it myself without deciphering and rewriting the whole mod...but Save Anywhere's dev is planning to post some more updates, so future versions might be more compatible with mods like MTN.

AeonaMori likes this.
                • AeonaMori

AeonaMori Scruffy Nerf-Herder

@Escaleone Thanks for the quick response and for looking at my log! :D I'll just wait for the dev's official updates and see if those work with MTN eventually. If not, it's back to the old way of doing things! :p

Escaleone likes this.
                  • One More Day

One More Day Cosmic Narwhal

If you're going to do that you might as well save yourself more time and just use Item Spawner to get your seeds at a 3 for 1 ratio, after dumping the fruit

• Reihart

Reihart Void-Bound Voyager

Hello has anyone made an unofficial update of Expanded Fridge yet? I'd be grateful if it's updated :>

• alissad

alissad Void-Bound Voyager

I don't think so, but Remote Fridge Storage and Convenient Chests have been updated and they are good working alternatives for now.

blouwho? likes this.
                        • Alannnnn

Alannnnn Intergalactic Tourist

Hello! hast anyone made an unofficial update for the Better transmutation mod?

Thanks

• margotbean

margotbean Existential Complex

I knew someone was going to say that! Yes, I could do, but the point was that the Cheats Menu is working differently now. I don't know if it's the same for all processing machines, or just in the greenhouse, or what. :poke:

• roboliutas

roboliutas Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Gudra and Ceter like this.
                            • seasavoy

seasavoy Void-Bound Voyager

I was wondering if there was an update for Categorize Chests becuse my smapi skips the mod becuse it is out dated

• ailer

ailer Big Damn Hero

Hello people, any solution for the icons problem in json assets?
                                I have Stardew Valley 1.3.28 and json assets (unofficial update)

• Balentay

Balentay Void-Bound Voyager

• TheUnknownMutant

TheUnknownMutant Void-Bound Voyager

Thread Status:
                                Not open for further replies.