1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Stardew Valley Mobile: Known Issues and Fixes

Discussion in 'Support' started by Katzeus, Oct 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rmonster

rmonster Seal Broken

It was the latest build at the time. I was using the tap to move controls. I had always done SOMETHING inside the buildings. Once it crashed after I grabbed the milk and wool, out of the auto-harvester in the barn. The other time I had gone into a shop, I think?

I haven’t seen any more crashes. I went through that day going into buildings, doing what I needed, then killing the app and forcing the auto save. I’ll let you know if I see it again with the particulars, this time.

Thanks!

• djspanico89

djspanico89 Big Damn Hero

I informed myself and I was able to understand how to transfer the salivation from ios to pc. Here is my rescue. Please find a solution. thank you so much !!!

Attached Files:

• Davidovich

Davidovich Void-Bound Voyager

Just downloaded the latest update. As always, thanks so much for the frequency of these. Just wanted to report that the geode text issue is fixed. However, the toolbar padding, which mine is set to 85, still allows for character movement when selecting different tools, in all areas surrounding the notch. I may be mistaken, but in the details of the latest update, it sounded like this issue was being addressed. Thanks a bunch for shrinking the fishing meter so we can see a “perfect” catch! ONE last bug to report - I just noticed that I can no longer change my menu or toolbar settings anymore. Every time I change them, they revert back to what I had them set as before I tried to change them. I even loaded from the main menu save, as opposed to the auto save and it still won’t let me change either one of those settings. iPhone XR, 12.1

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
        • Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

Hello everyone. A new patch is available now;

1.10 (29 November 2018)
          • Added a button to options menu allowing players to swap to their previous save file (and back again)
          • (Fixed) Not adapting for notch on newer iPhone models
          • (Fixed) Text formatting issues on the Geode and Customize menus

• Ftmlife77

Ftmlife77 Space Hobo

I don’t know how to report something but my saved game just disappeared from my phone. Is there anyway to get it back?

• mj8353

mj8353 Space Hobo

I habe already checked this version. With that button i can also not go back where i left. I tried many times to quit the app with your methode. But i don’t get it. Can you make a Button in titel GUI to go back the autosaved record?

• bjcruz1217

bjcruz1217 Seal Broken

Greetings! New to this forum and SV mobile, but love the game so far that I had to report a problem.

First, I am using an iphone 6s.

Second, the issue I have is the autosave feature not working. BEFORE update 1.09 autosave works whenever I change location and/or exit the game. Really helpful whenever the game closes unexpectedly so I can pick up where I left.
                Now whenever I close the app or exit the game (with auto save ON) the game won’t prompt an autosave load at the beggining. I tried it with autosave OFF just for the heck of it, but still no save.
                I had recently updated to ver 1.10 and problem still exist.

Any info would be appreciated. Keep up the great work!

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
                • sepo

sepo Developer

Please can you upload your save. Here's how to get it: https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Saves#Mobile_.28iOS.29

• harryh

harryh Developer

Hi - thanks for your feedback. The game no longer auto saves when you move from place to place because this seemed to be causing crashes. It should, however, auto save when you quit. When you go back into the game (so long as you haven't killed the app by swiping it away from your list of background apps or switching off the power immediately after closing it - it takes it a few seconds in the background to save) then it will automatically load up where you left off. If you exit to the menu,and choose to load from there, it will load your last 'night time' save game rather than the auto saved version.

Hope this helps!

• harryh

harryh Developer

Thanks, do let us know if you have any more problems.

• harryh

harryh Developer

Hi - I took a look at your saves and there doesn't seem to be a problem there as far as I can tell. There are two saves there, one called Niko_200067494 (which is a standard save), and one called Niko_200067494_SVEMERG, which is the automatic save the game makes when you quit. If you're finding that you can't restore that automatic save, you could try renaming Niko_200067494 to Niko_200067494_BACKUP (or something like that) and then renaming Niko_200067494_SVEMERG to Niko_200067494, and putting them back on your phone. Then load your save from the Load Game menu, and it will load up the more recent save.

The latest version of the game (1.10) automatically backs up your save game every time you do a night-time (bed) save, and lets you swap back to that previous save if you encounter any issues.

I hope this helps, please let us know if you have more problems, including exactly when and how the game crashed if it does.
                        Thanks

• harryh

harryh Developer

Hi - does the save not show up at all in the Load menu? If you can't see it there, please could you follow this instruction where you can see on a PC or Mac if your save is still there? https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Saves#Mobile_.28iOS.29

• harryh

harryh Developer

Thanks for the info. We're slowly getting rid of these issues so, hopefully it'll be more stable from now on.

• djspanico89

I think that I have understand. but I'm not sure if this is a solution. in short, the game flows quietly. my only problem is that (randomly) when I go to sleep when the rescue happens, the suspension dots continue to move indefinitely. at that point I am forced to force the game to stop and when I return an older save is loaded. I'll give you an example ... I wake up in the morning, immediately after I dedicate myself to agriculture, then I cried and afterwards I go to my animals to collect the raw material they produce. out of one of the farms of animals are at 17:00 I decide to go fishing. after taking 8-9 fish I realize that they are done at 11:30 and then I head to bed. the rescue stops. I go out, after returning and the rescue that is loaded makes me appear at 17:30 the time when I left the animal farm. so I lost all the following hours of play. I hope I have made myself understood

• Fawtydos

Fawtydos Space Hobo

Hello,

I encountered an issue on my iPhone 7, whenever I exit and close the game on the bottom bridge on River Farm, when I load the autosave my player has shifted a little to the left, making me Jesus standing on top of the water. This issue only happens on the bottom bridge in the River Farm as far as I can tell, I tried it on other bridges on the farm and also to try and glitch through the log on the entrance to Secret Woods, but it doesn't happen. I put screenshots and some clips on here, and my save is attached.

Attached Files:

• Fawtydos

Fawtydos Space Hobo

I attached the wrong save, I replicated the issue and here is the save for it

Attached Files:

• bjcruz1217

bjcruz1217 Seal Broken

Worked like a charm. Domo arigato!

harryh likes this.
                                    • djspanico89

I
                                      I lost everything again. what a shit experience. I threw everything in the toilet. thanks for your inefficient support
                                      I will not play it anymore. 46 hours of play thrown in shit

• Pasteur

Pasteur Master Chief

The exploit for seeds still exist.

Whenever I craft more than two seasonal seeds (spring, summer, fall or winter), I get 90 extra seeds.

The exploit only occurs if you craft them individually AND at a rapid rate.

It doesn't occur if you use the slider to craft multiple seeds at once, or if you craft them individually at a slow rate.

• Eeik5150

Eeik5150 Space Hobo

Ducks now laying chicken eggs.

iPhone 6s running iOS 12.1

I’m in Summer Year 2 using the default map. I purchased a coop and had 4 chickens. I sold the chickens and then fully upgraded the coop. After I completed the upgrade I purchased a duck and a void egg from the mystery vendor. Eventually I got to two adult void hens and the duck. Then hens laid void eggs daily, the duck a duck egg every other day (occasionally a feather instead of an egg). I put a duck egg into the incubator and proceeded to buy a rabbit (no change in egg laying behaviors). A couple of days later I purchased a white and brown hen (in that order) before the duck egg hatched. Now I’m getting void eggs and normal chicken eggs even though I have no adult chickens. I still sometimes get duck feathers but I no longer get duck eggs. I updated the game earlier today before I had finished fully upgrading the coup.

Edit: As soon as the chickens matured the duck eggs are back.‍

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
                                          Thread Status:
                                          Not open for further replies.