1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Stardew Valley Mobile: Known Issues and Fixes

Discussion in 'Support' started by Katzeus, Oct 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HappyFarm

HappyFarm Aquatic Astronaut

This started happening to me in 1.5, and after updating to 1.6, the problem persists. I’m on an iPad Air iOS 12.1. In 1.5 I was able to consistently hit the right spot to get my inventory to open, but in 1.6 I’m not having as much luck.

I’m also still having the gate issue - if I’m going east/west, I can get it to close after a few tries. If I’m going north/south, I usually end up using the axe on it, then replacing it.

Auto-switching/auto-attack from pickaxe to sword is still not back to where it was originally. I never know if the switch will take place or not.
    Is there a way we could turn off the auto-scrolling of the inventory on the sidebar? I don’t know how it happens, but when I’m in the mines and my auto-switch/attack isn’t working and I go to press on my sword, my inventory has shifted down and I have to frantically scroll up to find my sword.

I wish that fishing was easier; I’m a total failure at it. I wish we could opt out of the mini-game. I’d love to go fishing without it; as it stands, it’s just too frustrating for me.

Even with all my issues, I’m really enjoying Stardew Valley. I’m so happy I can play it on my iPad! I tried it on the Switch, but there were too many buttons for me, lol. Thank you for working tirelessly to fix all the bugs, and for your efforts to try to give everyone everything they want. It’s much appreciated. : )

• Faketech

Faketech Space Hobo

Crafting 2 winter seed (2x10) (Crocus 2x, Crystal Fruit 2x, Winter Root 2x, Snow Yam 2x) somehow creates 110 Winter Seeds. The last craft seems to be making 100 of it. Not sure if this is a bug. Also don’t know if this works with other season assortment seeds.

https://m.imgur.com/a/iRN1Ka6

(On iPad Air 2)

• k4rst3n

k4rst3n Lucky Number 13

Found out about this yesterday too, Typhoon reported it on an earlier page. Hurry up and stack up for the future before it gets fixed ;)

• iseptimus

iseptimus Space Hobo

• Jorelishe

Jorelishe Seal Broken

Shoutout to the developers for working so hard on getting stuff resolved and actually listening to our feedback. You guys have been killing it, and being able to play this on my phone has been so great, despite the bugs. You guys take care of stuff quickly, and it is much appreciated!

I was curious as to whether or not there will ever be an option to zoom out, or in? It would be nice to see more of the screen, but I’m sure having the zoomed in version might be helpful for some people who have a harder time seeing, but showing more of the map like the PC version would be super helpful as well.

harryh likes this.
          • pilochun

pilochun Intergalactic Tourist

I just got stuck after purchasing a pufferfish from the person thingy in the woods. I have the latest update 1.6
            I’m on ipad (A1822).

Edit: Still stuck after update to 1.07

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
            • Schaufuss

Schaufuss Seal Broken

The update us out now - You guys are AWESOME

harryh likes this.
              • HappyFarm

HappyFarm Aquatic Astronaut

My inventory button is working perfectly now. If you already fixed it from my post a few hours ago, thank you! That was quick!

• Typhoon

Typhoon Spaceman Spiff

As 1.07 is now available (thanks devs!), are there any detailed patch notes? The info on the Apple site is pretty spartan. :)

Becka85 likes this.
                  • Typhoon

Typhoon Spaceman Spiff

Does the game now FULLY support MFi devices?

• Becka85

Becka85 Space Hobo

Thank you for all of your hard work getting the new updates out quickly with all of the important bug fixes. I have just downloaded the most recent update 1.07 and the fishing ui is still huge and overlaps the date, it is really hard for me being right handed to fish like this so could we please have the old ui size and position back please please.

Attached Files:

Typhoon likes this.
                      • redscull

redscull Intergalactic Tourist

Wow thanks for such a fast update! 1.07 fixed the "stuck saving night before wedding" issue we had in 1.06.

• Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

The update should be live now

1.07 (17 November 2018)
                          • (Fixed) Issues properly closing gates

Typhoon likes this.
                          • Laurainestaire

Laurainestaire Tentacle Wrangler

Is there a patch coming that will let us back into our saved game?? Mine is still just kicking me back to the main menu when I select it.

(iPhone 6, 1.07 vs of game.)

EDIT: I think I am attaching my save file, but please let me know if I am doing it wrong. (Newbie here, literally downloaded imgur just for this! :rofl: It is the 2. Lelani game Day 22 of Fall, Year 1. 17:27)

https://i.imgur.com/FA97vmF.png

Attached Files:

• Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

Could you attach your save file so we can investigate?

Laurainestaire and Typhoon like this.
                              • Typhoon

Typhoon Spaceman Spiff

• Typhoon

Typhoon Spaceman Spiff

Thanks.

Just checking, but is there anything else that's fixed? I ask because the version history on the app page states for v1.07:

"Minor bug fixes, gates now easier to open and close."

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/stardew-valley/id1406710800?mt=8

note the plural "fixes", which I took to mean that that gate opening and closing was easier AND that there were other minor bug fixes.

• baconcow

baconcow Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This has been a bug since (at least) 1.03. I’ve had it listed in my earlier post (on page 13). The last capable bundle, for Winter Seeds, always make 100 instead of 10. It is definitely an exploitable bug.

• Lisiera

Lisiera Void-Bound Voyager

Invisible fish are no longer invisible! Downloaded 1.07 and fishing is good. Thank you developers!

Typhoon likes this.
                                    • PkmnTrnrGary

PkmnTrnrGary Space Hobo

B4B3DE54-8858-4982-9952-386A550A85E9.png Hey there,

I can confirm the fishing position issue (right side on the screen) still exists on 1.07 on iPhone SE iOS 12.1.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
                                      Not open for further replies.